šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's dancing at Artrave

lairofhk

Featured Posts

vomits her mind

I think she shouldn't dance at all. She can't dance very well and sometimes her moves are ridiculous and obviously her weight gain doesn't help much!!!!

Her weight gain? Shes still tiny. And anyway what that hell does that have to fo with her dancing. It doesn't stop her from dancing

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaojen

Lol in the pit we could see she was dancing hard. Don't let videos fool you.

MaybeKermit

Shes playing it easy on the hip and shes not a good dancer anyways tbh.

Ā 

ffs I feel like I am the only one who liked Americano at BTWB

americano at btwb was :legend:

GypsyPrince

I think she's dancing pretty well tho. Let's all rmb that she's still one of the only pop stars now other than Beyonce who can remotely dance and sing at the same time.

Ā 

Anyway artRave dancing > thisĀ ic446f49e063_700.gif

Ā 

:miley:

wahkeenasitka

the health and well being of her body is her first and foremost #1 priority.Ā 

Ā 

plus, she's a vocalist. not a lead dancer.Ā 

Ā 

plus, as a vocalist & performer myself, I have absolutely NO IDEA how anybody is supposed to be able to dance crazy choreography PLUS sing & belt it out at the same time. too much for the body to do at the same time. too confusing. it takes so much energy.. JUST TO SING!!!

Tropico

I think she shouldn't dance at all. She can't dance very well and sometimes her moves are ridiculous and obviously her weight gain doesn't help much!!!!

You're a dick. Fuck you and all your friends.

On topic: To me if she does a couple of moves and stuff it's fine and just focuses on vocals more than I am happy :)

And everyone she is a good dancer but her bigger talent is singing and it's her show anyway...

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

ItsTommyBitch

Ā 

Omg, that ass X_X

Ā 

and she is dancing hard. Watch that wig bounce, its amazing!

Ā 

I think i like what she is doing now. Every song has choreography and she is doing some of it, but not all of it for her own health or maybe shes just in the spirit of partying. She didnt do all of Venus's Chorus choreography, but she jut makes it work.

Ā 

Let her do her thing :)

ē§č‡Ŗčŗ«ć‚‚恓恮äø–恮äø­ć‚‚čŖ°ć‚‚ć‹ć‚Œć‚‚ćŒ, 恩悓ćŖ恫čÆ悄恋ćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恩悓ćŖć«ę‚²ęƒØćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恄恤恋ćÆå¤‰č²Œć—, ē “å£Šć•ć‚Œć€ę¶ˆę»…ć—ć¦ć—ć¾ć†. ć™ć¹ć¦ćŒć‚‚ćØ悂ćØ恓恮äø–ć«å­˜åœØ恗ćŖ恄äø€ēž¬ć®å¹»ęƒ³ćŖ恮恠恋悉

Dr Rogoe

Shes playing it easy on the hip and shes not a good dancer anyways tbh.

Ā 

ffs I feel like I am the only one who liked Americano at BTWB

I loved it, I though it was awesome and wierd at the same time

Born To Slay

You're a dick. **** you and all your friends.

On topic: To me if she does a couple of moves and stuff it's fine and just focuses on vocals more than I am happy :)

And everyone she is a good dancer but her bigger talent is singing and it's her show anyway...

So he doesn't think she's that good a dancer and doesn't think gaining weight helps dancing. He's not a dick tbh

She danced a good few of the songs but she did just break her hip a year ago so she needs to take it easy. Btw ball had choreo for nearly every song

Archived