Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Have you lost your enthusiasm for your artrave show?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sara

It is not practical to give any but the most superficial judgements of the show based on the limited info and videos we have. YouTube never does anything justice when it comes to live performances. :shrug:

So no, the only thing that would make me lose enthusiasm is if I actually ATTENDED and didn't like it.

Weasel

She played BTWB on the piano and Fashion and Gypsy tho, who was here for Swine in full anyway? 

Laceface

I love that virtually nobody is bothered about the absence of Dope :flop:

jxckk

A little but my shows aren't until October and I'm sure a few outfits will have changed along with song arrangements then.

Saint Laurent

Omg that's so pathetic :roll:

Well, I'll have a better time without u there anyway.

Kermit the frog

Yes. It was empty and boring, just weak. And the use of backing track is outrageous this time.

Having said that, I think Ill probably cry of happiness and scream like a lil b---h when I see her so Im not worried.

Klou

Wtf

I'm way more hyped, actually. These pathetic rants about this awesome show are embarrassing.

What exactly was the difference in the first show of BTWB vs. the ones like a month later? Did she change things up or?

Evan Peters

Well, all we have right now are LQ videos, so I''m not gonna let that blur my judgement on the show. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Preston

My only enthusiasm loss is that I saw pics of the show and her outfits as well as know the setlist now. I'm not disappointed by anything and how it has turned out. I'm disappointed that the surprise is gone because I'm seeing the show tomorrow in ATL.

I should have just hid from social media for these two days.

Yes. It was empty and boring, just weak. And the use of backing track is outrageous this time.
Having said that, I think Ill probably cry of happiness and scream like a lil b---h when I see her so Im not worried.

PREACH

Archived