💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Have you lost your enthusiasm for your artrave show?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Tropico

She used the piano loads of times wtf

It's a rave, I literally only expected the piano for the intro of Gypsy

ARTPOP Zone was elevated

People could see wherever they stood because the runways are lucite!

Sell your tickets tbqfh, at least then they'll go to someone who actually appreciates a good show :tea:

YAS TELL HIM SIS :trootea:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Thanks to those who have answered politely. Theres too many idiots on here who are reacting in a extreme way. I only expressed my feelings.

I won't sell straight away because I like to keep an open mind. I was just disappointed but I will give it a chance.

To the person who reacted rudely and said I should sell so that someone more deserving could have them. I have been a loyal fan for years. Proved my loyalty by queuing up in minus zero degrees. I do enjoy a good show, that's the whole point! *rolls eyes*

TheOriginalOne

Oh, are people complaining about this too? Not surprised tbh. :roll:

Fusel

I'm happy she changed it up a bit. Regarding the audio thing, that was rather a problem caused by the venue. This tour is different but I don't think it's worse. And tbh I'm sure after the artrave she will have more typical Gaga tours again. So if you don't want to see her, think it through for a few days and if you still feel like selling, do it. If not, enjoy the artrave!

Personally I'm pumped :)

yASSsss

Well, Gaga's not coming to perform in Finland, so I can't answer to this question. :haha: :derpga:

Me too.....

#IndianMonster   :cry:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Thanks to those who have answered politely. Theres too many idiots on here who are reacting in a extreme way. I only expressed my feelings.

I won't sell straight away because I like to keep an open mind. I was just disappointed but I will give it a chance.

To the person who reacted rudely and said I should sell so that someone more deserving could have them. I have been a loyal fan for years. Proved my loyalty by queuing up in minus zero degrees. I do enjoy a good show, that's the whole point! *rolls eyes*

lmao, these people are too childish, they don't read properly but resort to attacking and bashing immediately..they clearly show they think you have to praise everything thrown at her just to show support, when expressing your criticism is a lot more helpful for an artist than praising every little thing they do. They act like they are brainwashed and she's their religious leader or god. Judging by all the responses, you are hardly the only one who has problems with the show... I hate that the setlist doesn't have logical acts, I mean, she could've made a trap/r&b/hiphop act with JnD/PN/CLLG/Ratchet for example, those kind of things would've made it a lot more entertaining for me and it would've been easier to keep an image for an act. Right now it seems she threw on random **** and performed random songs that didn't fit the outfit. I hope the show changes a lot over time

Glamourpuss

lmao, these people are too childish, they don't read properly but resort to attacking and bashing immediately..they clearly show they think you have to praise everything thrown at her just to show support, when expressing your criticism is a lot more helpful for an artist than praising every little thing they do. They act like they are brainwashed and she's their religious leader or god. Judging by all the responses, you are hardly the only one who has problems with the show... I hate that the setlist doesn't have logical acts, I mean, she could've made a trap/r&b/hiphop act with JnD/PN/CLLG/Ratchet for example, those kind of things would've made it a lot more entertaining for me and it would've been easier to keep an image for an act. Right now it seems she threw on random **** and performed random songs that didn't fit the outfit. I hope the show changes a lot over time

+1

Good post. :)

Sugarfall

I'm even more excited bc now I know the songs, outfits etc.

And lbr when BTWB started it was even ****tier than this tour. But just like with BTWB when time passes by it'll be a lot better.

VforVendetta

You can't judge a show like that before you see it with your own eyes. Keep one ticket and go to one of the two shows. It's a concert after all, you can't really have a bad time.

Kitana

i would just wait a little. the tour probably will enhance after time and also better videos will pop up. then you can still sell them if you dont like the show.

i also dont like that party kinda show that much. im used to her more dramatic storydriven stuff

You will learn respect!

thefamebitch

I've gained so much more excitement for the shows that I will be attending actually, so no. 

Archived