Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Have you lost your enthusiasm for your artrave show?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

In fact i love it !

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Lmao pathetic

Its not pathetic at all. I'm 26 ffs and making babies lol. I'm too old for this rave ****. I at least thought there would be a story.

Go ahead and sell them....no one cares.

You brought the tickets, Gaga made her money off of you already.

There's a tiny loose concept about Gaga's adventures on Venus but other than that it's more of a rave :shrug:

It's quite a zany show from what we've thus far seen, but I don't think that just because you're in your 20s or that some songs have been cut short that you should sell your tickets - lots of things will have likely changed by the time she visits the UK in October.

I'm exceptionally excited to see the show, because, after all, she's Lady Gaga :legend:

TheQueen

She used the piano loads of times wtf

It's a rave, I literally only expected the piano for the intro of Gypsy 

ARTPOP Zone was elevated

People could see wherever they stood because the runways are lucite!

Sell your tickets tbqfh, at least then they'll go to someone who actually appreciates a good show  :tea:

Elizabeth

I think you're being really quick to judge considering we've only had one show! 

Personally I'm still really looking forward to my show. From what I've see and heard, it's definitely different from any show she's done before, but it looks like a really fun show! 

RAMROD

tumblr_inline_mgsj0uluUY1ql2udi.gif

Each of her shows offers different experience.

I really feel like some of you guys really need to keep the open mind.

And try new things outside of your comfort zone.

It is much better than to avoid the things you don't like.

Also, the experience in person is much different than what you have seen on YouTube.

It will be much more exciting if you attend it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterMum

Its not pathetic at all. I'm 26 ffs and making babies lol. I'm too old for this rave ****. I at least thought there would be a story.

What kind of weird reason is that? I'm in my 30s and going to rave anyway ...I couldn't care less if it was a rave or not, I wanna see Gaga perform live :ohwell:

Tropico

Lol to me it sounds like you were trying to get everyone less excited. Failed plan :giggle:

I don't even have dates for my country but I'm excited to see the tour progress :excited2:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Haroon

Nope. Over 5 months until my show, plenty of time to work out the kinks!

Agreed :tea::applause:

To the OP, we have 5 months before our shows so who knows what's going to change by then, I think you should give it some time before selling your tickets in case changes are made that you'd like - just so you don't end up regretting selling your tickets :yes: If you still don't like what you see in the videos/pictures after a few months then sure go sell them, no point in going if you aren't going to have a good time :noparty: Better that your ticket goes to someone who will :party:

wahkeenasitka

No. Now I'm like - $H!T!!!!!!!!!! I have to go get my tickets ASAP..... I just can't figure out which performance on the west coast to go to... 

lavenderblondee

I haven't seen enough to judge. But, it seems better than BTWB.

I'm yonl a bit sad we didn't get the costumes like we saw at the ARTPOP release party. I was hoping for some really cool futuristic outfits like the Haus showed us back in November.

Archived