đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Monster Zone (LMZ) Thread

Blake

Featured Posts

Prismatic

As of now, I think I might stand near the ARTPOP zone or at the second stage.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alijandro

Judging from videos, the best places would either be as close to front and centre main stage for songs :ARTPOP, Donatella, Just Dance, Poker Face, Aura, Sexxx Dreams, Mary Jane Holland, Swine

Or closer to the bridge across the middle for the songs: Venus, Cake, Telephone, Do What U Want, Alejandro

Or as close to the ARTPOP zone for: Fashion!, Born This Way, Gypsy

(Bad Romance, MANiCURE, Paparazzi and GUY move around a lot so either main stage or the bridge are close)  

fede ARTPOP

Judging from videos, the best places would either be as close to front and centre main stage for songs :ARTPOP, Donatella, Just Dance, Poker Face, Aura, Sexxx Dreams, Mary Jane Holland, Swine

Or closer to the bridge across the middle for the songs: Venus, Cake, Telephone, Do What U Want, Alejandro

Or as close to the ARTPOP zone for: Fashion!, Born This Way, Gypsy

(Bad Romance, MANiCURE, Paparazzi and GUY move around a lot so either main stage or the bridge are close)  

Thanks for the song/stage info...I dont want to see many videos but this is really helpfull...im still kinda confused of wheres the best spot since the stage is so damn high!!  :nooo:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

croboy

Does anybody know whats in the "Merch"-Package for LMZ owners?

Its delayed, they will get it mailed so nobody knows yet..

Question: What time did LMZ holder's start lining up? My email that came today for my DC show says to check in between 5-6. Is there any point in waiting before that time, or should we just come at 5?

blubrryxkisses

Question: What time did LMZ holder's start lining up? My email that came today for my DC show says to check in between 5-6. Is there any point in waiting before that time, or should we just come at 5?

I showed up at 9:30am and there were already almost 20 people ahead of me already, but this was for the first show.

Prismatic

I'm planning to go start lining up at 6 or 7 in the morning and I think I'm going to the front of the stage (either front and center or near the side of the front cat walk)

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I'm not going to go really early - maybe 4pm? Part of the reason I got LMZ was because I couldn't be bothered doing an all day queue again. Also unless you are obsessed with getting one specific spot I think this stage set up is going to make it easy to get somewhere good to stand.

New question: Do we get to buy merch before or is it just not possible if we want a good spot?

Alijandro

New question: Do we get to buy merch before or is it just not possible if we want a good spot?

Generally the main merch stands aren't accessible until the arena opens, at which point you are stuck in line heading for the floor. You could theoretically go for merch, but it basically defeats the whole purpose of the package, just wait until after 

thatfoxyfeeling

Do you get the merchandise before or after the show? Can you get drinks from the bar before you enter the arena?

Gagas Sock

So the ARTPOP zone is different to the Little Monster Zone? I'm sooooo confused. I'm guessing the ARTPOP zone is for people who had m&gs?

Archived