💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New artRave info, Gaga rehearsing Jewels & Drugs

Chase

Featured Posts

So how is GA working? Camping until the show? Do they get wristbands? Etc

Until the show. They only did numbered wristbands with the monster pit in the US because of the weather.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oyster

Sounds like we're in for a messy opening night  :later:  but it's okay as long as she gets it together before May 18  :hehe: 

This was a very greedy thing to write, even if it was a joke. Not cool

LostBoyfriend

She has a video of the managers and stage directors talking to them about safety and saying those things, I'm trying to rip it rn

Oh! Where's the video? I thought there was only that youtube video about them outside.

DeleteMyAccount

How do y'all even know it's gonna be messy? 

Because some people are reporting that the first show might be cut down because of poor amount of rehearsal time.  Just rumors at the moment though until we get confirmation.  Or get more information based on the video that was filmed with the people at the venue.

drinkmytears

She's been very busy with the G.U.Y. MV. I doubt she had a lot of time to rehearse. I think it's going to be just fine. As always, I'm sure that the first shows will be very differen between each other (outfits, setlists...). She's been hyping it a lot, I doubt she's going to disappoint.

She's been missing since Roseland, she was likely rehearsing since then and even before that. She threw the Monsterball arena tour together in like 2 weeks. All of these songs have been choreographed over time...she knows what to do. The first few shows will change, but also the last show will look different to a show 2 weeks before, and 2 weeks before that, let alone the first show. There were big changes from Vancouver to Montreal on the BTWB, let alone Montreal to a city like Tokyo.

melodichard

This was a very greedy thing to write, even if it was a joke. Not cool

Sorry it came off that way! Was just joking, I truly hope the show is amazing!  :party: 

Sidenote: YES a lot of the fanbase just isn't that heavy into trap/hip hop. Jewels N' Drugs is not that serious, people need to calm down.

Yup and this is exactly why people are so critical of it. I think it's a great hip hop song... It's fun and the beats are sick

Because some people are reporting that the first show might be cut down because of poor amount of rehearsal time.  Just rumors at the moment though until we get confirmation.  Or get more information based on the video that was filmed with the people at the venue.

Source?

That is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

DeleteMyAccount

Source?

It's basically what started this thread.  Check the OP and read the following posts.  :yes:

melodichard

Ugh don't call your tour Art"RAVE" and play some hiphop...

Gaga's artRAVE can mean anything  :spin: 

im over the whole "i gonna torture myself until my date by staying out of the loop so that i experience that first surprise factor" that first moment trend thats become so popular in experiencing art nowadays is too sensationalist and reactionary that it doesn last long. id much rather appreciate something longer over time than emphasize the first moment. im sure watching youtube videos and seeing photos of the tour wont even compare to being there in real life.

Since you're going to look at tour stuff then I will too since I said I'd avoid it with you :giveup:

2 more days :cry:

Archived