Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

LadyoftheDam

I think that maybe Gypsy will close the main show, and Applause will be the encore.

ย 

I like this idea!

LostBoyfriend

I didn't get it. The first artRAVE is going to be streamed or what? Or are we gonna talk in the concert? ????

Charlie

Double post opps

Edited by charlie
fav song: lady haha โ€” no floodz ft adele

Allan

I didn't get it. The first artRAVE is going to be streamed or what? Or are we gonna talk in the concert? ????

It's not going to be streamed. This is the main thread for all the info and news we get about the tour and for the live updates from Instagram, Twitter, Vine and (hopefully) Youtube of people who are attending. Tomorrow it's going to be BUSY here.

BehindTheAura12

Im so pumped. I drove by the BB&T center earlier and i saw an artRAVE poster. I'm SO PUMPED. I cant cope. A setlist was leaked online , I'm 100% sure its fake tho.tumblr_n4wvycNx0p1s1j8q8o1_500.jpg

Blake

Im so pumped. I drove by the BB&T center earlier and i saw an artRAVE poster. I'm SO PUMPED. I cant cope. A setlist was leaked online , I'm 100% sure its fake tho.tumblr_n4wvycNx0p1s1j8q8o1_500.jpg

It's obviously fake with all those 'new song titles'.

ChavaWM

Looks fake and "journey" is spelled wrong lol

somechick

Ahh Ft Lauderdale....you were meant to be my last show of the BTWB. Can't wait for you to open the ARTPOP Ball. :)