Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Whoa there partner! :Chica: :)

Slow down. Please don't attack other members like this.

We are all fans, we are all in this together, ok?

It's all good... let's just step back and calm down a bit.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It's just how you show it to people, how you state it.

To paraphrase a popular teeshirt ....

1331436238343_6820102.png

Just remember to be as polite as possible, as civil as possible. this goes for all of you, incidentally!

We try to make GagaDaily as peaceful as possible.

Well I agree on that but if we really like this place to be peaceful then we should also avoid unnecessary complaints. :gaga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ChicaSkas

some of you just like to complain, I havent even watched much and its already more than I expected, the vibe, the size, everything is just great, I really dont get the complaints

the monsterball is sooooo overrated, even her hands movements looked scripted back then, the plot could have been written by a child, ohhh getting to a party, what a story, and the btwball, the plot was just ehhhhh???, the monster pit could either make or ruin the experience for some and some interludes felt too long, this one is much more natural, more energetic, the panoramic effect the huge catwalk creates makes it feel like Gaga owns the venue and every inch of it, its like a painting with movement, plus finally a good light show, havent seen a good one in 20 years

I agree with you there!

Keep in mind how young and largely spoiled rotten our fanbase can be at times... these kids can forget what it was like to be a No Doubt fan and go ALMOST ELEVEN YEARS without a proper studio length album, much less all the pyrotechnics Gaga gives us nearly every year of her remarkably short career!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AbuHassan1992

The trick is knowing when and how to voice them ;)

I agree. Constructive critism is a good thing, in my opinion, whilst bashing is not

AbuHassan1992

some of you just like to complain, I havent even watched much and its already more than I expected, the vibe, the size, everything is just great, I really dont get the complaints

the monsterball is sooooo overrated, even her hands movements looked scripted back then, the plot could have been written by a child, ohhh getting to a party, what a story, and the btwball, the plot was just ehhhhh???, the monster pit could either make or ruin the experience for some and some interludes felt too long, this one is much more natural, more energetic, the panoramic effect the huge catwalk creates makes it feel like Gaga owns the venue and every inch of it, its like a painting with movement, plus finally a good light show, havent seen a good one in 20 years

you do realize you are now being very hypocritical by bashing the monster ball in the same way you say you dislike people are bashing the ARTPOP ball

Divine

why is that bad?

nooooo :)) i missed those eras so muchh  :cry:  :cry:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."