Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Yeah, you've been here since 2008 and now you are near to be jumping off the ship.  buh bye...

Not here for someone who act like my parents telling me to grow up. You didn't even give me 1 cents for living. :rip:

and I've been a Gaga fan since Just Dance until now so... :awesome:

Can you read? Can you think properly? Show me one post that makes it seem I'm about to jump ship, there literally is none :rip:

hausoffame

I just want to say to everyone that's going to the artRAVE, enjoy the party and don't take it to seriously! Have fun cuz you only live once!

Alex C

A. Members of GGD who actually ATTENDEND the show have nothing negative to say.

B. In fact, they have little words to say because they are still stunned by the experience.

Fact B is something ya'll have to pay attention to.

Ya'll need Lucifer

Perform Living

Tokyo Rose

A. Members of GGD who actually ATTENDEND the show have nothing negative to say.

Actually there was someone who did attend who was highly disappointed with the set list, and we had a very long thread about it.

Pure Adrenaline

Actually there was someone who did attend who was highly disappointed with the set list, and we had a very long thread about it.

poor dat 

YVy7yzx.png

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

lugh121

I really don't want to be negative but from my comprehension of show reviews and personal digestion of the videos, I sometimes question if her mass appeal during TFM (by which I became a fan) was simply a product of her team at the time...

I mean, look at how good these were:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvbvOAwRM5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD7xdGEO1cA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttqL2lhgmIo

The artRAVE has serious staging issues. She used to know how to build up a show. I.e.TMB: silhouette --> dancing in the back --> teasing as she went down the steps --> building up to a dance song with the car piano and then everything lights up during Just Dance

It was great staging that gave the show a good sense of buildup and release throughout and flow. This tour...lacks that. I mean the intro is cool but I mean, walking down the catwalk during song 1...um no.

:tea:

dontshavepubicH

some of you need to stop complaining,judging, comparison from her past. She is an artist she must change all the time in order to grow. and last time I check lugh121 you do not have a single hit like lady gaga!! so pls shut up

Slade

I didn't video much or take many pics because I was so lost in the moment, but here's the best video + pic I got! And one of me and my friend :) Her vocals in the vid though >>>

http://instagram.com/p/ntKzdeiEsk/

Feel free to like it :hug:

poor dat 

YVy7yzx.png

He said he was disappointed with the setlist but very much enjoyed the show & her energy!

AbuHassan1992

some of you need to stop complaining,judging, comparison from her past. She is an artist she must change all the time in order to grow. and last time I check lugh121 you do not have a single hit like lady gaga!! so pls shut up

we are allowed to have opinions

Mythos

I have to say i adore those mushrooms, but now i have to wonder, why didn't she make the main stage also in the same way?

Something like in Alice in Wonderland.

Alice%2520in%2520Wonderland%2520Banner.j

ChicaSkas

Yeah, you've been here since 2008 and now you are near to be jumping off the ship.  buh bye...

Not here for someone who act like my parents telling me to grow up. You didn't even give me 1 cents for living. :rip:

Whoa there partner! :Chica: :)

Slow down. Please don't attack other members like this.

We are all fans, we are all in this together, ok?

It's all good... let's just step back and calm down a bit.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It's just how you show it to people, how you state it.

To paraphrase a popular teeshirt ....

1331436238343_6820102.png

Just remember to be as polite as possible, as civil as possible. this goes for all of you, incidentally!

We try to make GagaDaily as peaceful as possible.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

we are allowed to have opinions

The trick is knowing when and how to voice them ;)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

some of you just like to complain, I havent even watched much and its already more than I expected, the vibe, the size, everything is just great, I really dont get the complaints

the monsterball is sooooo overrated, even her hands movements looked scripted back then, the plot could have been written by a child, ohhh getting to a party, what a story, and the btwball, the plot was just ehhhhh???, the monster pit could either make or ruin the experience for some and some interludes felt too long, this one is much more natural, more energetic, the panoramic effect the huge catwalk creates makes it feel like Gaga owns the venue and every inch of it, its like a painting with movement, plus finally a good light show, havent seen a good one in 20 years