đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Desperado

- What part of "This tour is unlike anything we've ever done! Get ready to PARTY" do you don't understand?

- When did she say recently that the tour is an "art expedition"?

- Why a party would have a storyline?

She promised a rave party, that's what we got.

Again fans created false expectations from nowhere and obviously they are disapointed. It's not Gaga's fault, it's your fault.

focuses more on the actual music rather than any symbolic meanings behind it

That's what lost a lot of people, I think this tour is a good balance for both dedicated fans and casual listeners

I'm excited to see her tomorrow after seeing all this :emma:

Such an amazing experience. I had the LMZ and located myself up front to the right next to the catwalk. Here are some pics..

14118716824_9a4bb869da.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/intoxicated6

also you got some AMAZING photos

jcOMFG

Popped into this thread to see that people are still being negative and complaining and judging without actually having experienced the show yet...

Please send your tickets to me, I'll be more than happy to take them off your hands and experience this show over and over and over!!

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I have GA tickets - can someone tell me if you can generally see anywhere on the floor? Does getting there early really make a difference and impact how you experience the show!! Give me some tips please :)

drinkmytears

Such an amazing experience. I had the LMZ and located myself up front to the right next to the catwalk. Here are some pics..

14118716824_9a4bb869da.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/intoxicated6

These photos are everything

Popped into this thread to see that people are still being negative and complaining and judging without actually having experienced the show yet...

Please send your tickets to me, I'll be more than happy to take them off your hands and experience this show over and over and over!!

Intoxicated6

Random Thoughts:

The intro is amazing, when gaga ascended the arena went nuts. Sexxx dreams, Applause, Aura, G.U.Y and Swine were my personal highlights. It was amazing to experience it up close, however if i was going to a second show, id def get seats. I personally liked the fact she didn't stop mid-song every five minutes for a speech, although i think a few people were thrown off she wasn't full on "mother monster". Merch wasn't extremely exciting, hopefully more stuff will be added. The outfits look amazing, as do the wigs. Pay attention to the screens, some of the images were breathtaking...

I have GA tickets - can someone tell me if you can generally see anywhere on the floor? Does getting there early really make a difference and impact how you experience the show!! Give me some tips please :)

Except you are seated, you will miss some stuff. I was upfront to the right by the catwalk. i didnt see any of the piano section, and some songs she had her back to us (no complains lol). i had LMZ and i dont think it mattered that much, everyone was pretty ****ing confused and had no idea where to stand

lastlinefirst

Ugh I know!  I wake up this morning to look at the videos from Ft. Lauderdale and I'm fuming!! lol are you in Tampa?

Yeah same, it just made me super depressed bc I wanted to see her so bad and yep  :)

mushdoom

I arrived at the arena at 8am and was the 102nd person to get in line.. honestly you'll have a good view no matter where you stand in the actual floor and no matter where you are, you will miss certain things. To get the best view, I would suggest seats but I really wanted to be close to gaga. Each song/performance gave the show a new breath of fresh air! The crowd during the drop in swine >>>>>> LIFE

mushdoom

Hey friend!!!

Did you leave before the encore of Gypsy? She concluded the storyline of the show there, saying basically that the light she was searching for was in her fans all along. (It's hard to hear over the screams).

Hey! I'm the guy that had lady gaga written on his head :D! Can you explain the storyline to me?

Intoxicated6

Did the voice-over say "this is lady gaga performing her biggest hit: bad Romance" as she was about to perform it?

BrettOKC

Is a tourbook available for purchase at the show? Haven't seen a post about a tourbook but I might have missed it.

EarnYourLeather

Hey friend!!!

Did you leave before the encore of Gypsy? She concluded the storyline of the show there, saying basically that the light she was searching for was in her fans all along. (It's hard to hear over the screams).

I was there for the gypsy performance! The vocals were just ... Life!

I didn't hear that part. Perhaps the screaming muffled it

Hey! I'm the guy that had lady gaga written on his head :D! Can you explain the storyline to me?

I remember you! You had it shaved onto your head! Haha. That's awesome!

mushdoom

I remember you! You had it shaved onto your head! Haha. That's awesome!

Haha thank you :)! Too bad she didn't call anyone from GA to go backstage :'( What were you wearing?

Intoxicated6

Is a tourbook available for purchase at the show? Haven't seen a post about a tourbook but I might have missed it.

nop :(