Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

SoldierDown

Just seems that there isn't many particularly big 'Gaga' moments like there have been on the other tours.

Like the anglo fish-monster, the Alejandro blood fountain, the living dress, the big pregnant BTW thing, the motorcycle-Gaga etc.

Much more simple and not as much spectacle, which is an interesting decision, but I want the crazy if I'm seeing Gaga live! 

Did someone like the MJH performance?

hearing people talk about the Mary Jane Holland performance like this makes me so upset because I was honestly expecting something freaking rad for this song plus its one of my faves on ARTPOP.... I know she could do so much with it but guess notttt

Battle 4 Ur Life

gosh I need the interludes' videos! especially Cake and Applause.

on a second note, My biggest complaint would be the lack of a "storyline" like BTWB had, and I'd love to see her taking her time and interacting more with the crowd, since there's no script to follow. It kinda felt rushed imo but I forgave that since it was the debut.

another complaint is I expected some cool technology thing like mother goat (which would look really cool on that stage tbh #random). but that can also be included throughout the tour. they should have used my idea and put PetGa on the show, she should give the commands instead of Gaga, like in Bad Romance for example.

finally my last complaint/request would be: STOP SHORTENING SWINE! the second verse makes the song! (Loves to watch her a** go wiggle, It's the feel of ecstasy!) Come on, I need that verse!

my comments on the rest (Stage, Lighting, Costumes, Props): :legend:

Bad Romance/Polly Pocket/Harajuku outfit:  :gaga:  :gaga:  :gaga:  :gaga:

Edited by Koons
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Pure Adrenaline

uhm...

I see the POP, but where's the ART?

in the lasers  :rockstar: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

lugh121

hearing people talk about the Mary Jane Holland performance like this makes me so upset because I was honestly expecting something freaking rad for this song plus its one of my faves on ARTPOP.... I know she could do so much with it but guess notttt

I really hope she changes it. 

I mean " Ladies and gentlemen MARY JANE HOLLAND! " had so much potential :cry: 

Just seems that there isn't many particularly big 'Gaga' moments like there have been on the other tours.

Like the anglo fish-monster, the Alejandro blood fountain, the living dress, the big pregnant BTW thing, the motorcycle-Gaga etc.

This, watching the videos made me think that there's not going to really be any iconic image from this tour as it is. The BTWB had a damn castle, moto-ga, and the birth. The MB was perfect, there's just not the Gaga feel, anyone could've done this show as it is right now. Maybe it'll be different live though. 

AgusPop

Let me just say last night was my first Gaga concert ever and I had the time of my life. And she was having a blast (everytime she looked directly into a section of screaming and jumping fans, she smiled while she sang her heart out). The lights and the atmosphere were spectacular and I had a wonderful and unforgettable experience!

:applause: :applause:  :kisses:

Thank you. because you were there and you know what you say.

tumblr_n53jjr9DPv1typ67uo3_500.jpg

Edited by PaulPop

Pure Adrenaline

reading this thread Gaga would be like:

tumblr_n533eeJIAY1rlt6ieo4_250.gif

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

AgusPop

I WAS THERE.. not in GA or the LMZ but close in the seating...... it was an AMAZING show, certainly better than the atrocity that was THE MONSTER BALL in miami in 2011..... which felt unispired.. and her vocals were not.... on par with what she could do.....

everything about this concert, especially the #artrave #edm gaga voice from THE FAME, was just ****ing amazing..... IT WAS A POP RAVE, lady starlight was playing ****ing EDM beats for 2 hours.............................................

the artrave had EDM all over it...... and partynausause and CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA and everything basically had a strong ass beat to it.....

here in MIAMI we have something.. that I'm sure not many of you can relate to..... it is called UMF..... UMF is ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, which I HAVE BEEN TO, this gaga concert witht he lighting effects on the white.. and transperent reflective surfaces.. along with the neon lighting sorrounding the stage.. reminded me of ULTRA... and the music especially was up there with what UMF offers.. except she is actually singing and moving.. instead of being behind a dj set..

HER VOCALS THO....

BEST LIVE GAGA VOCALS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN A LIVE CONCERT... born this was had everyone going WOW.. people were really impressed with the piano settings.. and I was sitting around mothers when she got naked after alejandro.. there gasped..

GASPING MOTHERS!

:party: :party:  :applause: :applause:

tumblr_n53sdglywO1rxpy75o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n53ctpfOZZ1qejgz3o1_500.gif

Edited by PaulPop

Allison M

uhm...

I see the POP, but where's the ART?

POP is the music.

ART is the stage, the outfits, the choreography, etc. 

You sound like all the lame haters and "critics". What did you expect in terms of art? She said it was a rave inspired party.

Edited by Allison M

Psychedelic

I think most bad reviews are coming from monsters that became stans during the BTW era and felt very connected with the BTWB and its message. They probably thought Gaga would commit to that dark, minimalistic style forever. Luckily I'm a fan since The Fame era, so I know how diverse Gaga can be, and colorful, simple FunGa is my favorite... so, like I said, I'm very happy with this show!

AgusPop

I think most bad reviews are coming from monsters that became stans during the BTW era and felt very connected with the BTWB and its message. They probably thought Gaga would commit to that dark, minimalistic style forever. Luckily I'm a fan since The Fame era, so I know how diverse Gaga can be, and colorful, simple FunGa is my favorite... so, like I said, I'm very happy with this show!

:applause: True Tea gagatruetea6-636168.gif

Face it, the BTW era is over.

Edited by PaulPop

It is very funny how people who have a bad review are like shot at for it.

You "OMGZ the ArtRAVE was AMAZEBALLZZZ" need to chill. Someone can still be a fan, and not like her choice for something.

Just because someone is a fan, doesnt mean that TRUE FANS WILL AGREE WITH EVERYTHING SHE DOES. That is dumber than ****.

THANK YOU

Ride or dies since TF era

I remember thinking BTW was a huge misstep even though it got her more fans because those of us that had been obsessed with her since 2008 knew that really was not her. Now the pendulum is swinging back the other way

Edited by omgitsandrew