💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

omg y'all b---hes are so dramatic....its unreal

Anywayz....looks epic and I cannot wait to enjoy my show on August 6th!!!

Let's dispense with the drama.......

Moon Pix

Apparently a bunch of people care about the bling and not the music

not really, that's why I'd rather if she did the festival style, simple and just her music. She went way over the top with the bling herself in this show. Looks lame, sorry

MonsterMum

wait are people actually complaining? from the videos you can see ppl in the far seats dancing and having a blast. this show imo from what I ve seen so far slays the btwball

yes people are also selling their tickets, just a page before you ;) :smh:

HORRORHOLIC

I agree with this. And even if she didn't use a story she usually always has really cool props that get used in the show. For the most part it seems like this show is all flashy lights with nothing really happening.

MonsterMum

I agree with this. And even if she didn't use a story she usually always has really cool props that get used in the show. For the most part it seems like this show is all flashy lights with nothing really happening.

Weed confetti

Mushrooms popping out 

Balls being tossed around?

Sounds like a party to me tbh 

superman

haha! well ppl cant say im biased because I expressed how ARTPOP was my least favourite era of gaga but this show looks like so much fun. ppl were asking gaga for a party style show and leave the dark themes and she delivered in my opinion. ppl seems to dance and have fun. that's the point.

BULATIO

Those people who do not like the show, just can not accept the second part of the album. Lady Gaga will not create something that you like it.

fighting buryat

Quark

This is actually Jpop/Rave inspired.

not really, I love her and I loved every time i saw her live (a few) and there were always things I didnt like so much, but this is just looking so sad, bad and desperate. what happened to her good taste e being unique? this is embarrassing, looks like nicki minaj or katy perry or something. 

this look... omg never expected to see gaga wearing this. I'm selling my tickets if anyone wants it, this show just dosnt look fun. she should just do the whole thing like she did at the festival.. simple and good. 

53678f0cf59df64d038b45e4.jpg

HORRORHOLIC

:wtf: sis

what happened to her good taste e being unique? this is embarrassing, looks like nicki minaj or katy perry or something. 

this look... omg never expected to see gaga wearing this. 

53678f0cf59df64d038b45e4.jpg

That's the thing. There is nothing really unique about any of this. Like you said,  you could put the likes of Katy Perry, nicki minaj etc.. in this outfit or show and nobody would blink an eye. I've never been able to say that about a Gaga show before. 

Stefani328

not really, that's why I'd rather if she did the festival style, simple and just her music. She went way over the top with the bling herself in this show. Looks lame, sorry

There were way more outlandish costumes and theatrics for her previous tours. This seems less over the top and simple compared to previous tours.

Quark

Well, she is dancing, playing, and singing. Which is what she is supposed to do. Anything else that she adds is just extra stuff.

heavymlover

What is there to complain about? Seriously guys, some of you need a life outside the Gaga world if you really are upset about a concert. Don't take it so seriously and enjoy the freaking show.

RileyMint

That's the thing. There is nothing really unique about any of this. Like you said,  you could put the likes of Katy Perry, nicki minaj etc.. in this outfit or show and nobody would blink an eye. I've never been able to say that about a Gaga show before. 

This.

HORRORHOLIC

Well, she is dancing, playing, and singing. Which is what she is supposed to do. Anything else that she adds is just extra stuff.

That's very true. And if it was anyone else it would be a different story.  But like I said before, it's not just anyone else and Gaga, and she's set the bar really high for herself on previous tours. 

Edited by HORRORHOLIC