💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

mic

Ratchet and PARTYNUAUSEOUSSCNVbfbeb (cannot type it lol) represent the same quality as Aura and MJH, why they were exluded from ARTPOP I don't get it. They seem to slay.

Rivington St

I know she said ARTPOP would be immature before Bangerz was released, but I feel I'm watching a Miley show. I hope being wrong and that media won't make any comparison.

MattCollins

I can't help but think Miley Cyrus when I see her in that wig + leotard version of that outfit :sweat:

Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining  :awkney:

Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining 

Pierre

Jewels N' Drugs serving us an amazing interlude. 

Poor thing, you dont deserve the hate. :cry:

10169171_10152049783196080_2112684447604

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

VasilisVas

I appreciate the videos and all, but can people take actual videos please and stop with these 10 second vine and 15 second instagram crap? Also, for everyone complaining about no storyline...I thought Gaga had tweeted a while back or stated in an interview or something (not sure) that the storyline of the concert was the journey to the planet Venus. If anyone remembers this, please post a link to the source. I can't find it.