💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Bat

So here are guaranteed songs:

The Fame:

Just Dance

Poker Face

LoveGame

Paparazzi

The Fame Monster:

Bad Romance

Telephone

Alejandro

Born This Way:

Born This Way

Judas

The Edge Of Glory

Yoü And I

Marry The Night

ARTPOP:

Aura

Venus

G.U.Y.

Sexxx Dreams

Jewels N' Drugs

MANiCURE

Do What U Want

ARTPOP

Swine

Donatella

Fashion!

Mary Jane Holland

Dope

Gypsy

Applause

Of course many songs at this point will be in medleys, remixes, interludes etc., but these are pretty much guaranteed

Aura and Alejandro will be in a medley (Alejandro as a remix)

I would be surprised if she did love game/judas/marry the night/you&i...

somechick

Aura/Alejandro mashup??? :awkney: Aura is already short enough as it is...she can't just perform the entire song? She needs to perform ARTPOP in it's entirety and shorten the older songs...not the other way around :fail:

I'd be perfectly fine if she did not play MJH, Fashion!, or Donatella tbh. hehe I'd much rather hear Judas, You & I and even Alejandro than them. ;)

SS77

I'd be perfectly fine if she did not play MJH, Fashion!, or Donatella tbh. hehe I'd much rather hear Judas, You & I and even Alejandro than them. ;)

I would LOVE to hear Judas. Because she totally half-assed it at my BTWBall  :( However, I do wanna hear MJH.

Ugh. If she does Paparazzi, I'd be so happy. Only track from The Fame that I really care to hear tbh.

Edited by SS77

somechick

I would LOVE to hear Judas. Because she totally half-assed it at my BTWBall  :( However, I do wanna hear MJH.

Ugh. If she does Paparazzi, I'd be so happy. Only track from The Fame that I really care to hear tbh.

Yeah Judas is one of my faves from BTW and I'm pretty sure it was cut short in all the shows on the BTWB. I was bummed about that. Well I'd rather MJH over Fashion! and Donatella I suppose. Not so fussed about Paparazzi. I'd rather hear...hmm...well I guess Just Dance or Lovegame. Those are the two singles i like most off TF but then I like more of the other songs on the album anyway. haha I seem to have a love/hate thing oing with the singles she releases - some I love and some I just thing "ugh no" (Paparazzi, TEOG and Pokerface tbh and I know I'm in the very small minority with that). hehe

GagaSkeletonWay

I have the feeling that Fashion! and Donatella will be very boring performances, idk why. I just hope that Paparazzi and Judas are on the setlist  :excited2: 

BULATIO

:dies:  :dies:  :dies:  NO judas, the edge of glory, boys boys boys, disco heaven, bloody mary, dance in the dark...

fighting buryat

Luc

Aura is a good one, but Alejandro... :confused:

Alejandro has an amazing intro, the violin part would be amazing to start imo.

I have the feeling that Fashion! and Donatella will be very boring performances, idk why. I just hope that Paparazzi and Judas are on the setlist  :excited2: 

I hope Fashion! is something like Madonna's Vogue on the MDNA Tour. I hope Gaga catwalks. 

Rolodex of Hate

I still can't believe that this cheap thing will be the poster

We have no legal choice but to stan