💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

BULATIO

I just showed my mum videos (she's coming to watch the show with me and my boyfriend) and she's slayed. She says that it is AMAZING. We are so excited :giveup:

:legend: You so lucky

fighting buryat

SKANK

All of this. Your posts are always so fair!  :worship:

I'm glad someone who attended the show thought my remark was fair. I'm sure the show was a blast, but the entire affair looked a little weak.

I'd love to see her bring in Michael Alig as a creative director if she is actually trying to make this a club kid inspired show.

RileyMint

Bm5iAuJIcAA7nrv.jpg

Who decided the dancer's costumes for this tour?  :excuseme: 

Gaga looks good there though  :)  

HORRORHOLIC

It reminds me of a childrens school play Haha!!

Edited by HORRORHOLIC

GagaStefi

This tour is disappointing. At least it'll wrap up the era.

Sorry To Say, But This Is True :( I Expected More.

Gaga looks good there though  :)  

She Like Screwed All Of them Over To Make Her Look Fab tbh  :toofunny:

DeleteMyAccount

Bm5iAuJIcAA7nrv.jpg

I'm trying not to spoil myself before my show (May 20th) but many of the designs and concepts seem very Katy Perry.  No shade, just seems like such a 180 change from Gaga.

Knife

I'm glad someone who attended the show thought my remark was fair. I'm sure the show was a blast, but the entire affair looked a little weak.

I'd love to see her bring in Michael Alig as a creative director if she is actually trying to make this a club kid inspired show.

You want her to work with a murderer? :usrs:

The tentacle costume is AMAZING. And her vocals sound great. But I'm a little disappointed with everything else, I have to be honest. Where are the theatrics? Where's the technology? Where's the art? I mean I'm sure it's a blast to be in attendance and dance and stuff but... What I've seen doesn't look very Gaga. After the SXSW show I was feeling like she had left her safe, watered down era behind and was ready to bring her performance art back. I was thinking she was really going to go all out for artRAVE. Really get the album's message across. I can't help but feel like she just sang and danced though. I'm still excited for my date in less than a month and to see the Goddess live and in person again, but this tour just doesn't seem to compare to her previous tours. What happened? 

HANZ

Import question:  Where did you read this ??

it's pretty obvious, I hope I'm wrong tho

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

From what I've seen it looks like she wanted to make it as different from her last tour as possible. And I get the feeling that she heard some of the complaints about her speeches. :toofunny:

We've become accustomed to her having a clear narrative with her tours, so I'm not surprised that some are disappointed by how casual everything is. I think people are overreacting a bit though, I mean...some of y'all are acting like it's as blah and ~minimalist as Rihanna's Diamonds tour. At the same time, I understand why there are complaints. For example, I was hoping she'd utilize more of the tech stuff she displayed back in November.

Constructive criticism like that is great (and I totally agree..Fiber Optic wig!? WTF), but I can't stand it when people imply this is her worst tour yet when it's only been the first show :toofunny:

Edited by Toph

SKANK

You want her to work with a murderer? :usrs:

Yes. 

It would give authenticity to an otherwise cheesy pop star's mass marketed interpretation of club kid culture. 

PatrickMonster

Its pretty obvious her budget was VERY limited for this tour. She really tried to make it look like its not low-budget, but she just couldn't. I love her so much, and I will attend this show and scream as hard as I can, but this tour is nowhere near at the level of TMB or BTWB. Its not because she's lazy or uninspired like some of you said, its just that her album flopped, and she didn't have enough money to do the crazy stuff we are used to. I really hope she can improve from the first show. Even if she doesn't have money, at least please fix the setlist, that would be a good start towards a better concert. It's still miles better than anything from Katy Perry and Rihanna tho...

MessyTop

The tentacle costume is AMAZING. And her vocals sound great. But I'm a little disappointed with everything else, I have to be honest. Where are the theatrics? Where's the technology? Where's the art? I mean I'm sure it's a blast to be in attendance and dance and stuff but... What I've seen doesn't look very Gaga. After the SXSW show I was feeling like she had left her safe, watered down era behind and was ready to bring her performance art back. I was thinking she was really going to go all out for artRAVE. Really get the album's message across. I can't help but feel like she just sang and danced though. I'm still excited for my date in less than a month and to see the Goddess live and in person again, but this tour just doesn't seem to compare to her previous tours. What happened? 

i agree.

Edited by GagainsiderNYC

not really, that's why I'd rather if she did the festival style, simple and just her music. She went way over the top with the bling herself in this show. Looks lame, sorry

What a strange thing to say considering this is probably the most simple, toned down tour she's had of what she's down so far. You really think this is more over the top than BTW? Re-examine yourself.

Edited by Grandeeney