💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Juanjo

OMG, guys, last night was so amaziiiing! The show was so powerful, her voice was on point, the costumes were flawless, and the setlist was perfect! The energy was unbelievable! ...Monsters were awesome. So polite, fun, and kind. ...Gaga was pleasantly surprised, I could tell, by such awesome reception. I will never forget last night. I hope as many monsters as possible can experience this show, because it's one of her best, yet. :)

GovernmentHookah

Yeah, I had tickets for that one. Just there was no way I could get off of work and drive down there for this show. It literally kills me

Ugh I know!  I wake up this morning to look at the videos from Ft. Lauderdale and I'm fuming!! lol are you in Tampa?

Jjang

*Pissed about the tour being boring and dull in comparison to her latest tour efforts + it not having a piano segment.

Married the Night

Pissed about the tour being boring and dull in comparison to her latest tour efforts + it not having a piano segment.

It needs a piano section. She should add EOG, MTW and DOPE and do the acoustic versions. 

blahblahblahhhh

OMG people complaining about the plot :lmao:

Do you even attend any ''normal'' concerts where artists just come out and play their own songs that you love?

Plots? They are suddenly mandatory?

Ridiculous.

HORRORHOLIC

Do you even attend any ''normal'' concerts where artists just come out and play their own songs that you love?

Ridiculous.

Gaga isn't a "norma"l concert and has set the bar really high when it comes to theatrics. Of course people are gonna expect things like that!!

Edited by HORRORHOLIC

IziDominique

Ridiculous.

yep i agree. suddenly Gaga isn't allowed to do a show without a "plot/story". remember Gags said many times it is intended to be a great big PARTY. its the theme of the show TBH 

Phoenix

It needs a piano section. She should add EOG, MTW and DOPE and do the acoustic versions. 

artRAVE

Look it up on Google, piano/acoustic songs are just not for a RAVE party. 

💎

BULATIO

Ridiculous.

I agree  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

fighting buryat

Mary Pain

I'm very glad for all the people that went and had a perfect night :) :) 

Judging by the first pictures posted in the news section of GagaDaily,  this tour looks really fun !!  i love the outfits, and of course i'm sure with more dates coming, that will mean more changes, that will make the experiencie a lot better 

Can't wait for the latin american leg !  :excited2:

blahblahblahhhh

Gaga isn't a "norma"l concert and has set the bar really high when it comes to theatrics. Of course people are gonna expect things like that!!

I take your point, but why should she be a one-trick pony?

The storyline is so completely irrelevant when it comes to the execution of the show. Sometimes less is more. The BTWB storyline had no sense to me and I found it silly, but nevertheless I enjoyed the show and had the time of my life.

What is important is the atmosphere, the buzz, her vocals, her presence, her showmanship. 

BULATIO

stupid another monsters...  :toofunny: its fuc*ing the ARTPOP ball in format of RAVE  :toofunny: 

fighting buryat

Married the Night

artRAVE

Look it up on Google, piano/acoustic songs are just not for a RAVE party. 

Why do fans have to defend everything she does? Do you know what a REAL rave is? I can assure you, it's not a Lady Gaga concert. Gypsy would never be played at a RAVE. LMAO. When people pay to see Gaga, they expect to see a break in all the hoopla. A pause on the "faux rave" she is emulating. They want to see her striped down moments where she KILLS the piano, talks to them softly and creates a bond between them. Then after the "intermission" she can go back to all the flashing lights. The show needs a piano/ballad section. Period. Not everything Gaga does it gold. Not everything is perfect. Constructive criticism is okay. Thankfully this is just the first show so she has plenty of time to change some things. Hopefully she is reading this thread.

P.S. it's still the ARTPOP BALL. 

Edited by Married the Night