Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

I don't understand why everyone is complaining?

So what if she didn't changed her choreo, not everyone has seen her live yet (including me) so I'll be happy to see them anyway even if people feel upset that she didn't change them.

Maybe I'm a bit older, like Gaga, compared to the fanbase but I have an idea that a lot of you don't really understand the concept of a rave. It's not meant to be pretty. Raves are messy, loud, lots of jumping and dancing and never polished to the max.

From what I've seen she accomplished to give that rave feeling, in still a Gaga way, but that's maybe cause I can relate to the rave theme more then some that already seen her previous shows :shrug:

Mr Josh

According to the description, people didn't want to hang around  :toofunny:

I don't blame them. Fame Ball > this tour  :rip:

yeah no. 

because gaga said 'this is the last song' during swine.

Edited by Mr Josh

blubrryxkisses

I'm soooo happy for you! She got your painting!(:

It was the best moment ever! I cried.

IziDominique

Beyonce and Madonna didn't break their hips last year, no one pushed them to album promotion while still being in pain, they didn't have messy split from their manager just before the album launch. Gaga didn't downgrade to Katy and Miley, those two could not do a tour like this. Anyway, when BTWB started so many complained how boring it was and how she will never top TMB, now suddenly same people are missing BTWB. She can never please everyone.

THISSSSSS  :worship:

Hairypig

Uhhh. I could be wrong, but I always thought that the first shows of a tour(any tour) is more of a checklist, trying to find out what didn't work and what did work and improve it all? I mean, you could pull a Madonna by having a 100% choreographed and planned tour but then you'll have no room for improvements and you'll need to basically **** money to be able to afford having that.

MonsterMarty

Excited for my date, but I'll agree it's a little lackluster intro-wise. Gaga was definitely going for the PARTY/RAVE fun over the storyline think she's done the past two tours and that's okay.

I'm super excited and impressed with the staging and lights for sure... but some of the outfits are  :noparty: I mean the Squidward getup made me cringe a bit, though I did love the Gypsy dress and the Koons Ball intro outfit. Little sad we only get one BTW song but plenty of TF and TFM makes up for it.

hausoffame

I had an amazing time, it really was a party! I can't at you people judging something you didn't experience lol. I could care less about the size if the castle.

Her vocals and energy were on point. Dancing was awesome, outfits were a collection of cute and amazing.

ARTPOP was definitely a great intro! So glad you had fun! I'm going to live vicariously through all the monsters that are going to the shows,

The songs chosen really aided to the theme of a rave and the interludes were gorgeous.

ARTPOP as an intro was a great choice IMO.

Had an amazing tine and wish I could have another chance to see the show from another angle. I think it id a show I could experience again. I loved it :giveup:

I had an amazing time, it really was a party! I can't at you people judging something you didn't experience lol. I could care less about the size if the castle.

Her vocals and energy were on point. Dancing was awesome, outfits were a collection of cute and amazing.

ARTPOP was definitely a great intro! So glad you had fun! I'm going to live vicariously through all the monsters that are going to the shows and watch the vids on youtube lol

The songs chosen really aided to the theme of a rave and the interludes were gorgeous.

ARTPOP as an intro was a great choice IMO.

Had an amazing tine and wish I could have another chance to see the show from another angle. I think it id a show I could experience again. I loved it :giveup:

Allison M

It is a bit shorter than I would like but I have to remember the toll that longer shows took on her.

I'm glad she is being safe for her health and not overdoing it!

And I hope there is more fan interaction... That's what makes her fans so loyal to her. Maybe she was just more focused on the show and having everything done right and when she is more comfortable with it she'll loosen up with the crowd.

I can't wait to see it in 15 days!!

She looks so cute and happy :)

Dirty_Pony

I don't understand why everyone is complaining?

So what if she didn't changed her choreo, not everyone has seen her live yet (including me) so I'll be happy to see them anyway even if people feel upset that she didn't change them.

Maybe I'm a bit older, like Gaga, compared to the fanbase but I have an idea that a lot of you don't really understand the concept of a rave. It's not meant to be pretty. Raves are messy, loud, lots of jumping and dancing and never polished to the max.

From what I've seen she accomplished to give that rave feeling, in still a Gaga way, but that's maybe cause I can relate to the rave theme more then some that already seen her previous shows :shrug:

Agree totally with this as an older fan. Old school raves in the UK were never pretty, but were very messy & memorable! I would advise plenty of vodka (or whatever is your poison :party: ) and let your hair down. I can't wait until October in London :kisses: .

J e s s e

I need pics and vids :nooo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Honestly, some of the things people on this website are saying about THE FIRST DAMN SHOW OF THE TOUR :toofunny: All of her first shows are like a practice round; see what works, what doesn't work. 

Donatello

because gaga said 'this is the last song' during swine.

You must be new to concerts  :laughga: 

Almost every artist does an encore, even Rihanna. 

Mr Josh

You must be new to concerts  :laughga:

Almost every artist does an encore, even Rihanna. 

No i'm not new to concerts but maybe those people were