💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Foivos

From all the pictures and videos I've seen , I think the only flaw of the show is that it does not last forever :giveup:

IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cdm87

That is just your opinion. A lot of fans will want to see the familiar choreography to her past hits.

Hey i mean if i could get away with only having to choreograph half a show, and spend the rest of the time doing jack all, then yeah i'd do the same as gaga, but in the bigger picture, it's p*ss lazy!

NewYorkCity

it's not about NOT being happy, its about recognising that to be honest she isnt on top of her game.... and that is the absolute honest truth, im sorry but she just isnt what she used to be...

the fact that she STILL does the EXACT SAME routines for Bad Romance, Just Dance and Telephone (to name a few) is beyond offensive. Plenty of artists work with choreographers to re-imagine a hit song... it's been done before, time and time again, there is no excuse for Gaga to bring the same old stuff out time and time again, its just plain lazy!

who told you that you are the messias with the "absolute honest truth" about everything? 

EdX

From all the pictures and videos I've seen , I think the only flaw of the show is that it does not last forever :giveup:

This tbh.

I just cannot wait until 30 September. :giveup:

I don't get y'all.

How can you even judge a concert you've not even been to?

NewYorkCity

yeah, ironic that she opens with ARTPOP 'music not bling' and this tour is everything but music

so you want more theatrics, props... and that will make it more about the music?

This is her and her dancers performing the songs with amazing lighting. There's not much left behind the music.

Haroon

Parts of it I loved and parts of it I didn't like so much :laughga: I look forward to the future shows regardless because the small snippets were really not enough :rip: What's more exciting is that now we have a standard show and we'll be able to tell where she makes changes if any :woot: I've never seen so much colour in one place in my life :dies:

ChriC24

so you want more theatrics, props... and that will make it more about the music?

This is her and her dancers performing the songs with amazing lighting. There's not much left behind the music.

:hug:

cdm87

who told you that you are the messias with the "absolute honest truth" about everything? 

there is more to life than a biased opinion, just because she is the be all and end all of your existence.....

think about it this way.... if this was Katy's or Rihanna's or Britney's tour, you would be tearing it to shreds with the flaws, but because you have blinkers on, you think what gaga does is genius.... sorry but be a bit realistic... ill always like her, ill always support her music, but its times when you gotta see things for what they really are!

#notsorry

Blank Space

NewYorkCity

there is more to life than a biased opinion, just because she is the be all and end all of your existence.....

think about it this way.... if this was Katy's or Rihanna's or Britney's tour, you would be tearing it to shreds with the flaws, but because you have blinkers on, you think what gaga does is genius.... sorry but be a bit realistic... ill always like her, ill always support her music, but its times when you gotta see things for what they really are!

#notsorry

again you are talking about YOUR OPINION as if that was a fact.

You are not going to tell me what I have to think about the concert or how to feel about it.

And what do you know about me to say that I always think that what Gaga does is genious? With 8 posts? LOOOOL.

*aura's laugh*

Mambain

the lightning is amazing, the dancers and choreography are nothing compared to BTW Ball or the Monster Ball. The costumes - I can't even speak of

hausoffame

This show looks so amazing and fun! Love the lights, stage, costumes..pretty much everything about it! Wish I had extra money cuz I'd go to the Atlantic City show:-(

Jonathanholland

The artRAVE is exactly the opposite of the BTWB:

BTWB               ARTPOP Ball

Big castle          small castle

Interaction         almost no interaction

rock vibe           dance vibe

acoustic sets     almost no acoustic sets

Serious              unserious 

Story line           No storyline

I loved the artRave, it looks like a massive party. I do miss an emotional touch tho, even as TEOG/YoĂƒÆ’ÂŒ and I and Dope. She should've made an acoustic set, although I know it doesn't suit the show, it's something fans expect from Gaga. 

Before there was love, there was silence

Laceface

Scheisse/Love Game marilyn manson remix is more rave to me than Alejandro hmm, and Cake Like Gaga? whaaat. JnD Interlude is a good move though. Interesting set list.

Edited by Laceface