💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Mambain

I don't know if I grew out of Lady Gaga or it's just that this tour sucks? I was expecting something solid like Mrs. Carter Show or MDNA where every detail is polished and well thought about. Instead, we get this plastic colorful Katy Perry like ****.. 

Mariano

I disagree, her Gypsy vocals were great but a lot of the singing sounded like lipsyncing, the backtrack was loud. Did she even sing the chorus?

it really depends from the videos u watch.  And some songs like Alejandro and Paparazzi have  always been songs that she gets some rest while performing them.  She is singing with really loud back vocals. It was the same at the BTWB.  Listen to all other songs (except for Partynouseous)  and you'll notice how good her vocals are..

People that attended the show also said how good her vocals were..

Edited by Mariano

somechick

exactly... so FREE ARTFLOP TIX haha

I'll buy a meet n greet one for $1k. :dies:

Convinced you guys are never happy.

Sure there's things that will make it better, but I'm thrilled she's back. Little things....

In the pics I saw she looks pretty happy too which is great. :)

Convinced you guys are never happy.

Sure there's things that will make it better, but I'm thrilled she's back. Little things....

yes yes some people will always complain no matter what. i'm sure the show will be polished soon. :)

your twitter is great btw.  :worship:

cdm87

I'll buy a meet n greet one for $1k. :dies:

In the pics I saw she looks pretty happy too which is great. :)

id buy one for $1 seeing as the ARTPOP ZONE looks like a load of plop

it really depends from the videos u watch.  And some songs like Alejandro and Paparazzi have  always been songs that she gets some rest while performing them.  She is singing with really loud back vocals. It was the same at the BTWB.  Listen to all other songs (except for Partynouseous)  and you'll notice how good her vocals are..

People that attended the show also said how good her vocals were..

I hope you're right. 

Pandora

I ****ing LOVE this show so much. Where the rave bits shone I was blown away :nooo:

I was slayed :cry:

gagaxuan

Oh please, stop being dramatic!

How can you all compare this amazing tour to katy perry??!

I don't know what to say now.. You all are just......

MichaelSimpson7

it's not about NOT being happy, its about recognising that to be honest she isnt on top of her game.... and that is the absolute honest truth, im sorry but she just isnt what she used to be...

the fact that she STILL does the EXACT SAME routines for Bad Romance, Just Dance and Telephone (to name a few) is beyond offensive. Plenty of artists work with choreographers to re-imagine a hit song... it's been done before, time and time again, there is no excuse for Gaga to bring the same old stuff out time and time again, its just plain lazy!

That is just your opinion. A lot of fans will want to see the familiar choreography to her past hits.

somechick

id buy one for $1 seeing as the ARTPOP ZONE looks like a load of plop

Yeah tbh the APZ looked a little restrictive in terms of view and I thought there was gonna be a piano there next to where they are sitting and that she'd play a couple of songs, but it doesn;t seem that is the case, but then I have only seen a few pics so who knows. But then at least I'd be guaranteed to meet her. lol Too bad those things are non transferrable. hahaha

That is just your opinion. A lot of fans will want to see the familiar choreography to her past hits.

tbh I like the "old" choreography coz I know it so I can dance along. :)

Brandon

I don't know if I grew out of Lady Gaga or it's just that this tour sucks? I was expecting something solid like Mrs. Carter Show or MDNA where every detail is polished and well thought about. Instead, we get this plastic colorful Katy Perry like ****..

It fits the theme of the album and this era: MESS. I just watched some TMB clips and that was a real solid musical production.

The artRAVE however has not a big production but is just a party. I like it but it is not (much) better than some tours of other big popstars. It feels like they didn't put much effort on it or thought this was an easy way to organize a tour. It is different though.

Edited by Brandon

I hate how you guys are already judging ArtRave through one show :awkney:

Edited by Jubby

Mambain

It fits the theme of the album and this era: MESS. I just watched some TMB clips and that was a real solid musical production.

The artRAVE however has not a big production but is just a party. I like it but it is not (much) better than some tours of other big popstars. It feels like they didn't put much effort on it or thought this was an easy way to organize a tour. It is different though.

yeah, ironic that she opens with ARTPOP 'music not bling' and this tour is everything but music