Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

This is definitely a show to experience live.. it is more about the experience, less about visuals. 

I think everyone will love it once they have been jumping and dancing like crazy with all those songs, lights, remixes... everything

cdm87

Agree about Aphrodite .... The production level of that show was amazing. 

IMO ... Very hard to top the BTWBall. That show was absolutely epic!

stage wise, BORN THIS WAY was an amazing production, it would have been even better with screens incorporated into the production, but still, much better than this tour...

NewYorkCity

Guys, they are using the stage as a screen, I find it amazing how they project on the "castle".

somechick

I'm not gonna watch the videos since I'm going to a show next Saturday and don't want to have seen it all before, but just spent like 2 hrs reading almost 100 pages of this thread and my thoughts so far:

Not 100% down with the setlist. Bummed that J&D is only an interlude (and yes I know everyone else hates that song, but this is how I feel :p ) and also that BTW is the only song from that album in the show.

Costumes  - right now I'm feeling 50/50 about them - some I really like (Paparazzi octo*** thing and I actually like the neon Japaense K pop dress thing too and the Gypsy dress is gorgeous), and some not so much (opening leotard with the half Koons ball thing on it and hmm I don;t remember all of the costumes). lol

The lighting looks pretty awesome, and even though the setlist might not be totally to my liking I think it's gonna be a fun show to go to. :D

Donatello

It's hard to believe this is the same artist of Monster Ball and BTWB, Katy Perry could do this show :wtf: ...

I'll wait a little longer for a possible mega-revamp, before I sell my tickets.

bionic

i think lovegame with a rave style breakdown should take alejandro's place and she could have a new disco stick

This! Alejandro just seems like a breather.

buy bionic

cdm87

It's hard to believe this is the same artist of Monster Ball and BTWB, Katy Perry could do this show :wtf: ...

I'll wait a little longer for a possible mega-revamp, before I sell my tickets.

I feel exactly the same! if nothing improves by august.... SELL THEM SYDNEY TICKETS, it's selling horribly anyway

somechick

I feel exactly the same! if nothing improves by august.... SELL THEM SYDNEY TICKETS, it's selling horribly anyway

then you probably won't be able to sell them coz no one will buy them right? :p

cdm87

then you probably won't be able to sell them coz no one will buy them right? :P

exactly... so FREE ARTFLOP TIX haha

Zilla

Convinced you guys are never happy.

Sure there's things that will make it better, but I'm thrilled she's back. Little things....

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

cdm87

Convinced you guys are never happy.

Sure there's things that will make it better, but I'm thrilled she's back. Little things....

it's not about NOT being happy, its about recognising that to be honest she isnt on top of her game.... and that is the absolute honest truth, im sorry but she just isnt what she used to be...

the fact that she STILL does the EXACT SAME routines for Bad Romance, Just Dance and Telephone (to name a few) is beyond offensive. Plenty of artists work with choreographers to re-imagine a hit song... it's been done before, time and time again, there is no excuse for Gaga to bring the same old stuff out time and time again, its just plain lazy!

I totally agree with Monster4ever,  I remember how bad the first BTWB show was :giveup:  her vocals were kind of tired, the choreos as well :giveup:  I can't believe HOW SPECTACULAR her vocals sounds on the artRave :giveup:  Especially on GYPSY, which is the last song and she is supposed to be tired etc..  :legend:  LEGEND !  She is getting better and better with each tour :legend:

I disagree, her Gypsy vocals were great but a lot of the singing sounded like lipsyncing, the backtrack was loud. Did she even sing the chorus?