💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

nath4gaga

I went to the concert tonight. Here are some quick recaps

A. She really utilizes the whole stage.

B. there isn't much crowd interaction.

C. It was short. - 1:45

D. Vocals were on point

E. No plot

F. The outfits were great

G. The castle background looked cheap

H. The cat walks were stellar and really pretty

IMO

MB = BTWB >> AB >>>> FB

P.S.

Don't go to the front stage if you're in GA. Go to the exact opposite side from the stage in the pit area. Wayyyyy better views of everything

what do you mean about where to stand?

Mariano

I love everything. I am just kind of shocked that she only sings Born This Way from BTW ? like wtf :eww:  TEOG should've been sung at the very least :(

The Lights are so ****ing SICK :giveup:  What kind of production is that :giveup:

Edited by Mariano

Rudz Xinc

I guess I'm not the only one who think the main stage props design looks cheap, and made out of stereofoam, compared to BTWBall, this is a disappointment, and it didn't even move, it just stays there for the band

the stage stage is nice, and the lighting is awesome though, the costumes were ok, I was hoping for more awesome inventions though

probably something design by Studio XO, or something like Living Dress, or Orbit Dress or some sort

overall is a good show

but by Gaga standard is kinda meh

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

monketsharona

People who are still not satified : I'm pretty sure you'll have a lot of fun at Prismatic Tour ;)

This show seemed so good (for a first show !) I'm thrilled to see what's going to be changed in next shows.

Honestly I find her voice was such great. Far better than BTWB ! Great performances particularly for Gypsy, DWUW and MJH. 

The only thing I didn't like : the clothes she wore for Bad Romance 

PS : now we can be sure Partynauseous wasn't made for the album but for the Tour; That track sound so rave !

nath4gaga

Gaga probably put so much time and effort into this show and people who are sat in their own watch LQ videos behind a computer screen feel like they can cast judgement without even experiencing the show. Just chilllllll

Agreed. And you stayed up for this thread :) :legend: I fell asleep -___-

djparky

Telephone was just the end of the song but the other key songs are there for me (Paparazzi and Bad Romance), I still don't get why she's doing JnD instead of a proper song- but at least it will be ideal for a break in the show

Jester

People who are still not satified : I'm pretty sure you'll have a lot of fun at Prismatic Tour ;)

My main issue is that it looks like something Katy Perry would do

somechick

I'm buying that Applause t-shirt as soon as she comes here :excited:

I got it from Joanne Trattoria last November on my birthday! lol Not liking the look of the merch much. :(

I do agree though, the song order needs more consideration. Venus after ARTPOP would surely get the crowd going. Swine and Applause are in the wrong order. Aura doesn't feel good in the middle. Donatella and Fashion! feels more right in the middle, also. (I'm kinda quoting from a user a few pages back)

#rocketno9

Knife

Not quite sure how I feel about what I'm seeing in some of the videos so far.

I'm glad the show I have tickets for isn't until a month or so, maybe there will be some improvements and changes. :ohno:

I'll see your hatin' ass in the Reflection Section. ;)

Edited by Knife

monketsharona

My main issue is that it looks like something Katy Perry would do

So skip this tour and return in 2 years for next tour...

I mean you all seem to forget that's her FIRST show. Her 1st show for BTWB was horrible (dance + voice) which is clearly not the case here...

I understand why she's not coming on this site anymore : only meltdowns about charts, tour, fashion, videos. Nothing seems to satisfy people here...

Just let her time to settle her show, that was the same for MBT and BTWB...

NewYorkCity

ok there goes my only complain: Aura's performance.

It should have been something like the iTunes festival. This one is just.. idk. 

Seashell Bikini

The show is amazing as a whole, the lightning and the props are outstanding.

The only thing that concerns me is that SO MANY songs are shortened (like half of them?) and most of them are a really important part of the show. First Donatella and Fashion! - I could live with that because the choreography is great but then Do What U Want, Mary Jane Holland and mostly Swine - they have all been highlights and Swine is one of the last song - why would you cut it so short. Mary Jane Holland was also like the most expected song on the tour so it doesn't feel right to cut it. For Do What U Want she can sing the solo version, why would she just cut it to a verse-chorus-bridge-chorus? 

Most of the old songs are cut too so the show actually becomes way too short for a Lady Gaga concert. I secretely hope that she makes some changes.

Other than that, the show is just fabulous - ARTPOP, Venus, MANiCURE, Aura, Gypsy performances give me life. Also YAYYY for the new suprises used as interludes. 

NewYorkCity

The only noticeable different thing from preivous shows is that she had interaction with the actual stage. This one has no interaction so it's just her walking arround the catwalks during the songs. There's no stairs to be up while singing dance in the dark or the fame, there's no fountain and a whole stage change, there's no castel to be up...

But it is fine, this one is a rave so she's going to make it like a party and she's near everyone on everymoment which is also great!

Obviously the money on this one went to the lighting. Which is amazing and x100000000000 times better than the previous shows.