Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Miel

I wish she used TechHaus innovations though like the Cypher dress, Bubble dress, fiber-optic wig, lava lamp heels. But over-all, judging from the short clips and photos, it looks Dope! Looks like she really enjoyed herself, and it really is a rave, hence the inclusion of her trap songs. Well done Gaga!

/cries a lot

3 points in and ready for more

Cruelty

As far as I can see, the show was amazing. Obviously, I'm speaking from watching YouTube and Instagram videos and looking at the setlist and seeing what people who were there have said, but it seems like it was nowhere near as good as The Monster Ball but on a par with the Born This Way Ball. The costumes, wigs etc all seem to have gone well.

However... THAT SETLIST. Opening with ARTPOP I get, but then straight into GUY??? And then Donatella and Fashion, right near the start? And as much as I love Partynauseous and Cake Like Lady Gaga, surely the time would have been spent better with Judas or LoveGame? Venus doesn't seem to work 5th in the setlist, it seems better suited to go right after ARTPOP at the start. Also, I'm definitely not feeling Aura being right in the middle of the set, it just doesn't work there. And my only problem with the end is she should have swapped Swine and Applause round.

I'm not saying I hate the setlist, so don't get all angry, and from what I can see it was an amazing show, I just think the song order needs a bit more consideration.

Live4DaApplause

Video I took walking into the arena with the first LMZ group. Sorry for the shakiness, I was super excited!  :excited2: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwP-lppFpV8&list=UUg64mgAjWf-hcxnR5yqS4HQ

sleepingags

My Channel bb Your Welcome :whitney: Glad to make people happy :)

Uploading more!! Lost the intro though :( so No epic intro or ARTPOP (song)

I was waiting for it, thank you for the vids I love them :D.

Mars

Video I took walking into the arena with the first LMZ group. Sorry for the shakiness, I was super excited!  :excited2: 

Oh my god it looks so impressive from that angle!

Neight Shayde

The only thing I don't like about the show is that too many songs are shortened :(.

like the 2nd verse of do what u want. the show was amazing still

Italian

Mary Jane Holland, Fashion!, Swine, Do What U Want are shortened from ARTPOP, what else?

fede ARTPOP

OMG   u slay!!!!...the stage is damn too high isnt?? whats spot did u get??? 

wheres the best sopt to be ? :O thkss :d

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Rudz Xinc

I still can't believe why she didn't wear anything by Studio XO

Look at those clowns

NewYorkCity

It slays me so hard the fact that the castle is like a continuation of the screen. I ****ing love it. I mean, watch s-xxx dreams.

omg... this show slays. I didn't want to say anything last night because all we got were 15 seconds IG videos but now watching it on youtube... it is ****ing amazing. 

Edited by NewYorkCity

My Channel bb Your Welcome :whitney: Glad to make people happy :)

Uploading more!! Lost the intro though :( so No epic intro or ARTPOP (song)

OMG thank you so much for these! You're AMAZING! :giveup:

Pure Adrenaline

so did the stage moved?

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely