💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

vespertine

My mom and little 6 year old sister got seat tix to the Dallas date :toofunny: oh gosh.

she'll be getting her first anatomy lesson

bionic

ugh this setlist is PERFECT i can't wait until my show so i can dance all over the place!!!

BYE @ DOPE

tumblr_mznn3tV1st1ss7yxto1_400.gif

buy bionic

Morphine Prince

Lol @ you all saying it looks cheap. Have you seen the amazing stage? 

Red

GUYS the show SEEMS fast cause of the onstage outfit changes! :smh:

Now that Gypsy is on, I must say I liked the show but it is not her best. It matches ARTPOP, it is a really good album but not her best... I like the stage, the lights ( :legend: ), the outfits, her vocals... my only criticism is on the set list that is AWFUL. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

elijahfan

This went by so fast it seems. But from what I've seen I think I love the tour! It looks very bright and colorful and kind of Japanese inspired :flutter:

Well, it becomes pretty clear to me that she chooses her opening acts according to the overall tone of her show. For the BTWBall, she had rock band The Darkness opening, and here, she's been looking for K-Pop / J-Pop acts.

LordDisick

8:15-9:15 is 1 hour 9:15 to 10:15 is 2 hours so she must have been on stage for 2 and a half hours 

Lol no.

she went on around 9:15 shes been on for 90 minutes

KING5KAT

Gaga probably put so much time and effort into this show and people who are sat in their own watch LQ videos behind a computer screen feel like they can cast judgement without even experiencing the show. Just chilllllll

Tokyo Rose

Actually it's very 80's/early 90's rave attire

Yes, in fact it looks like a cheap "rave girl" halloween costume she found online. 

And cheap! It looks cheap tbh
I think it's all the wig changes. I hate when she changes her wigs like this, it takes me out of the show and reminds that gaga isn't a crazy dreadlock raver, she's dressing up to be one. It's makes everything seam false and cheap

This one betta have a DVD release

It better not, so it can be forgotten and lost into oblivion when the tour ends :rip: I can't that her PCD opening show looked better and more professional

Pierre

Dying with the gypsy dress, looks very Versace. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.