Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

LadyCaligula

I really think everyone is entitled to their own mother****ing opinion, and you need to stop patronizing people when you can't even spell the insults you write correctly. 

I think is premature judging it and I'm harsh but really...what live coverage? everything is always overhyped and underdelivered and now live means hours after the show LOL It seems really boring and plain to me, from what aesthetically pleases me. Lots of white costumes, lots of clear arylic, blue pink and yellow lights and bad setlist so far? Waiting to see full videos before really judging but seems like it may be a waste of time to stay up any longer, I'll catch it in the  morning when the site doesnt crash every two mins

bionic

Omg is she doing her cute fan time when she takes presents and speaks and stuff? :flutter:

no she hates her fans 

video of her running away from monsters:

tumblr_n1kq4vpX9p1qfjfoyo1_500.gif

(jk)

i hope she kills more barbies htis tour. that always gives me lief!

buy bionic

Wixson

I appreciate the videos and all, but can people take actual videos please and stop with these 10 second vine and 15 second instagram crap? Also, for everyone complaining about no storyline...I thought Gaga had tweeted a while back or stated in an interview or something (not sure) that the storyline of the concert was the journey to the planet Venus. If anyone remembers this, please post a link to the source. I can't find it. 

"The tour will take us to another planet Galaxy-Space-Time Dance party as religion. A wild celebration of self-invention, of creative spirit... The stage is designed by the same architect as (previous tour) The Monster Ball. Everyone of my tour's has a story. This time were on the planet... Venus."

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lady-gaga-invite-fans-backstage-ARTPOP-tour-134100099.html

bionic

THE BEST SONG ON ARTPOP SEXXX DREAMS IS NEXT :nooo:

AND THEN MJH :nooo:

she's gunna slay it!

buy bionic

Pitch

OMG the interludes are AMAZING

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

nathantj594

I think is premature judging it and I'm harsh but really...what live coverage? everything is always overhyped and underdelivered and now live means hours after the show LOL It seems really boring and plain to me, from what aesthetically pleases me. Lots of white costumes, lots of clear arylic, blue pink and yellow lights and bad setlist so far? Waiting to see full videos before really judging but seems like it may be a waste of time to stay up any longer, I'll catch it in the  morning when the site doesnt crash every two mins

When the hell did I say anything about live coverage? Who is doing live coverage? Send me a link.

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!