💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

I appreciate the videos and all, but can people take actual videos please and stop with these 10 second vine and 15 second instagram crap? Also, for everyone complaining about no storyline...I thought Gaga had tweeted a while back or stated in an interview or something (not sure) that the storyline of the concert was the journey to the planet Venus. If anyone remembers this, please post a link to the source. I can't find it. 

THIIIS

Allison M

I appreciate the videos and all, but can people take actual videos please and stop with these 10 second vine and 15 second instagram crap? Also, for everyone complaining about no storyline...I thought Gaga had tweeted a while back or stated in an interview or something (not sure) that the storyline of the concert was the journey to the planet Venus. If anyone remembers this, please post a link to the source. I can't find it. 

i'm sure people are recording full songs, but they can't upload it now. So all we can get are videos on social networks that they can upload quickly. 

And that would be a cool storyline :) I think it;s hard for us to see any kind of a storyline because we are just seeing part of the songs and the story usually happens between the songs if that makes any sense. 

Storyline or not, this show looks awesome. 

Pierre

That claw screams iconic tbh. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

LaLuna

I know she said ARTPOP would be immature before Bangerz was released, but I feel I'm watching a Miley show. I hope being wrong and that media won't make any comparison.

I watched Miley's Bangerz tour on Youtube just for the hell of it, and trust me, the artRAVE is NOTHING like Miley's cheap ass show.

nathantj594

LOL

Do you really think judging Gaga's concert by watching those poorely shooted videos is mature?

MEGALOL

I really think everyone is entitled to their own mother****ing opinion, and you need to stop patronizing people when you can't even spell the insults you write correctly. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!