💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Bebe

Really? People are mad because there isn't an incoherent mess of a storyline this tour?

Like damn, we only have LQ videos but she is slaying the choreo, her vocals are slaying and the stage/lighting is insane.

Haroon

Still waiting for Do What U Want, when she'll set fire to the critics and the whole industry

tumblr_mq51mrRhf71r9iikxo1_500.gif

Hauser

@jakexmonster: Gaga just told fans that The videos from the show will be uploaded to YouTube tonight as soon as the show ends along with the DWUW video.

OMG :excited2:

Essence

Are you ****ing kidding me. Emrassing myself on a Gaga forum? Well I see.

you are embarrassing yourself. The show isn't even close to being over and you're calling it a joke.

Pathetic.

rivingtonreject

Up until now - A joke when you compare it to her previous tours. There seems to be no story line and she just dances. Like there is nothing special about it. The stage looks good but she doesnt use it. Her clothes... Really? A joke. I dont know. I hope there will be some highlights. You know. Things that make you scream, that make you want to see it in real.

No time for you

200.gif

I knew SOMEBODY was going to come in here searching for a reason to put down the show

Novelart

it makes me sad how right you are, but im trying to think of it another way .. like, i kinda got used to it, this whole era's been a joke compared to everything she's done before and what she's capable of. whatever i still love it and im sure everyone is having the time of their ****ing lives

i agree so much sadly

Sizzily

Jesus Christ. If you want to be all negative and complain about her costumes or whatever, go make a thread about it. 

One Banned Boi

I do agree with some people saying it looks a bit..i dont know..cheap? And it seems really fast and kind of thrown togetherish. But im not judging until i see it for myself :)

Many said this during the BTW Ball. But it's probably because we have no real HQ pics.

Pitch

I'm loving this so much

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

HANZ

I hate her wigs so far.......... :roll:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

AdelaAngelo

And how many concerts have storylines? Just Gaga's? Okay.

yeah and thats why we are gaga stans, not fans of some basic b---h  that doesnt do ****. 

but with or without a storline, im happy with just gettin real high and having the time of my life