Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Announcement: Changes in Charts & Sales Section

Mills

Featured Posts

Mills

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! 

So The General Charts Discussion is only about the US charts now, as it's a place to strictly discuss the Billboard charts? :confused:

Billboard's the main topic. But by default as a "club" for chart regulars, moderate random stuff will still be allowed - this includes chart discussions outside of the Billboard charts. 

What do we need the UK Charts thread though since now there is a Gaga charts thread and a general charts thread? Its useless. :shrug:

The General Charts Discussion centers on the Billboard charts, as it has always been even back when it's called as the Random Charts & Sales Conversation. We noticed that we've our own sets of chart followers for both the UK Charts and the Billboard charts. That's why we decided to still keep both "home bases" for everyone's convenience.   

VforVendetta

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Billboard's the main topic. But by default as a "club" for chart regulars, moderate random stuff will still be allowed - this includes chart discussions outside of the Billboard charts.

The General Charts Discussion centers on the Billboard charts, as it has always been even back when it's called as the Random Charts & Sales Conversation. We noticed that we've our own sets of chart followers for both the UK Charts and the Billboard charts. That's why we decided to still keep both "home bases" for everyone's convenience.

Oh I see. :yes:

Haroon

Oooh I see I see :yes:

This is great :party: Hopefully it'll keep things from going majorly off-topic and in turn keep the whole section much cleaner :)

Stefani328

I'm just seeing this now  :toofunny:  I was so confused a day ago. :dies:

Archived