Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

#AbsolutGaga

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

I love Absolut, I love Gaga, I love Raves... This sounds like a Perfect party!ย  :rockstar:

garnite

so every night there'll be promotion for vodka literally as part of the set. dreadful.

squeala

so every night there'll be promotion for vodka literally as part of the set. dreadful.

no

Mars

She's always said that there would be a bar at this tour to give it a party vibe.

Its not much different from the segment at TMB which was dedicated to Virgin Mobile.

Creyk

I don't usually do ย  :awkney:ย because it's rude sometimes but "lil lesbian" ?!

Well she does though

She is bi anyway so she has the right to look that way

garnite

She's always said that there would be a bar at this tour to give it a party vibe.

Its not much different from the segment at TMB which was dedicated to Virgin Mobile.

that was at least partially for charity, and frankly i'm much less concerned about gaga doing a silly telephone bit during her show for charity and a mobile company than her full endorsement of a vodka bar on stage. it's horrendously tacky if nothing else.ย 

If only she was really lesbian. :cry: :grr:

At least it's pretty obvious she has been in Tara's pants multiple times

:coffee:

:lmao:

Juanjo

She looks so gorgeous. And that's her real hair, right? Love it. :)

She looks cute. But the only thing vodka does with my talents is awakening the wh0re sleeping inside me. :haha:

swine killer

Well she does though

She is bi anyway so she has the right to look that way

I know what she is, and she can look like she wants even if she was straight or gay or whatever. I just think it's narrow-minded to think that a certain appearance looks like a s-xuality. But you can say what you want. However, I do know that Gaga agrees with me.

ย  :staymad:

Archived