Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

migamiga

Featured Posts

migamiga

Come for your free posts cause this is a pointless thread, but I just had to share cause I got so excited.

Someone just drove past my apartment blasting "Swine" from their car. I'm literally in shock right now cause everyone who lives in this "town" (it's a college town and like 90% of us are students) doesn't listen to pop/commercial music. And if they do, it's the really popular ones that the GP stans for at the moment. And I'm just shocked because they were playing it louder than I usually do haha.

Swine for next single!!!!!!

Inb4 it was my friend who's also a Gaga fan and lives a couple blocks away from me.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEE

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

**** YOU POP MUSIC

THIS IS ARTPOP

:music:

Tropico

Swine is such a catchy fun song I don't see why not :music:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SonOfAphrodite

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TimisaMonster

Aura...then Swine...Aura needs to be the Telephone sequel, so she can REALLY get the GP's attention back tbqh :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Staryu

I'm down for Swine as the next single. No regrets

YES and Gaga seem to be hyping that song even though G.U.Y. is the current single (the whole performance at SXSW with Millie Brown and recently the swine cannon for the artRAVE).

I wouldn't be surprised if Swine became the next single and then maybe (hopefully) Gypsy to wrap ARTPOP if she has time (artRAVE, Cheek to Cheek, ACT II... she already has quite a lot going on). :flutter:

dfghuer5

SWIIIIIIIIIIINE, SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE, SWIIIIIIIIIIIINE, SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

SWINE!

Gohan

FACK IU PAP MUISIK

DIS IS ARTCHPOPA

FRIII IORSELVS

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived