The Kaiju Fan Club

Shu Rin

Featured Posts

It looks awesome. But I think it needs some color or something

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why do they want mothra rodan and king ghidorah together in this film. They should've put anguirus in.

It looks awesome. But I think it needs some color or something

Looking over it again, i think you're right. But its an industrial area so there isn't a lot of color anyways. Hopefully when they get to the city we'll see more color.

I wonder why do they want mothra rodan and king ghidorah together in this film. They should've put anguirus in.

Come to think of it, did they specifically say they were gonna be in the sequel, or that just got the rights to use them? It would make sense to leave King Ghidorah for last so other monsters could team up against him like in "Ghidorah, The Three Headed Monster" or "Destroy All Monsters".

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Looking over it again, i think you're right. But its an industrial area so there isn't a lot of color anyways. Hopefully when they get to the city we'll see more color.

Come to think of it, did they specifically say they were gonna be in the sequel, or that just got the rights to use them? It would make sense to leave King Ghidorah for last so other monsters could team up against him like in "Ghidorah, The Three Headed Monster" or "Destroy All Monsters".

I think he said he would like to but will see

I'm watching Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II :popcorn: it's really good

I'm watching Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II :popcorn: it's really good

Slay! Definitely the one of the best out of the Heisei films. The music is absolutely incredible in it. Akira Ifukube was on point for that film. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwCZUAXmgVA

:legend:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Slay! Definitely the one of the best out of the Heisei films. The music is absolutely incredible in it. Akira Ifukube was on point for that film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwCZUAXmgVA

:legend:

was that baby dinosaur junior? The one that died in the Destroyah movie?

was that baby dinosaur junior? The one that died in the Destroyah movie?

Yes. It isn't explained well in the films, but the island Godzilla and Junior decide to live on in "Space Godzilla" has uranium deposits which cause Junior to grow from the baby he was in "MechaGodzilla 2" into Little Godzilla. But at the end of "Space Godzilla", Godzilla becomes Burning Godzilla and ignites the uranium deposits on the island, completely destroying it as seen at the beginning of "Destroyah". Junior fed off the radiation from the uranium and became the giant Godzillasaurus we see in "Destroyah".

Yes. It isn't explained well in the films, but the island Godzilla and Junior decide to live on in "Space Godzilla" has uranium deposits which cause Junior to grow from the baby he was in "MechaGodzilla 2" into Little Godzilla. But at the end of "Space Godzilla", Godzilla becomes Burning Godzilla and ignites the uranium deposits on the island, completely destroying it as seen at the beginning of "Destroyah". Junior fed off the radiation from the uranium and became the giant Godzillasaurus we see in "Destroyah".

Cool! I hated when he died :( :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

IOAM_-_Godzilla_and_Rodan_vs._King_Ghido

Old kaiju films look amazing in black and white

godzilla_kingghidora_rodan.jpg

818NnHKHhPL._SL1500_.jpg

This was a good watch. I still have it and plan on watching it again someday

I think zigra has one of the coolest monster designs.Gamera-vs.-Zigra-1971.jpg

Zigra.jpg

I agree, they look so good in black and white. The second one is the best.

I loved ultraman when I was little, but I recently watched it again and found myself cringing at some things. I'll try watching it again someday.

On Gamera Vs. Zigra, I still haven't seen it but I have them on DVD and I always find aquatic Kaiju interesting. If you're ever at target, Walmart, best buy, etc. look around for the Gamera movies. They just released all the movies on blu ray and DVD as a set.

gehara040910.jpg

And I don't know what this guy is

This one took some research, my japanese is rusty but I understand the katakana. It's a monster called "Gehara" and is from a short film made in 2009. Thanks to YouTube I was able to see it with subtitles. It was actually pretty good, definitely made by a fan of Kaiju films for fans of the genre.

http://youtu.be/U2jHccMdamk

Archived