💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Kaiju Fan Club

Shu Rin

Featured Posts

Shu Rin

I got my IMAX 3D tickets ready for friday :legend:

That's great! i got mine ready for friday too. No IMAX or 3D though. I may go see it in IMAX another time though. Not sure about  3D though, it hurts my eyes after awhile. I'm so excited! i can't wait to see Godzilla and the MUTO's fight!  :excited2:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

That's great! i got mine ready for friday too. No IMAX or 3D though. I may go see it in IMAX another time though. Not sure about  3D though, it hurts my eyes after awhile. I'm so excited! i can't wait to see Godzilla and the MUTO's fight!  :excited2:

Yessssss Im not sure why I am so excited for this movie, I had only seen the 1998 Godzilla as a child and just 2 of the toho ones recently, maybe im a monster movie fan at heart :shrug:

Shu Rin

Yessssss Im not sure why I am so excited for this movie, I had only seen the 1998 Godzilla as a child and just 2 of the toho ones recently, maybe im a monster movie fan at heart :shrug:

Kaiju movies are definitely an acquired taste. Some people get into them, and others just don't for whatever reason. 

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Hexxx

so what are we discussing now? The new Godzilla movie

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Shu Rin

2 days you guys! I'm getting so hyped! :excited2:  They're playing the TV spots almost every commercial break, i can't handle it. 

so what are we discussing now? The new Godzilla movie

Yuppers, are you gonna see it this weekend?

Lina Morgana

I got my IMAX 3D tickets ready for friday :legend:

There's no IMAX theaters in Puerto Rico :giveup:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Hexxx

2 days you guys! I'm getting so hyped! :excited2:  They're playing the TV spots almost every commercial break, i can't handle it. 

Yuppers, are you gonna see it this weekend?

no.i wanna though

Hellspont

I CANT WAIT OMG, does anyone know if theres like Godzilla merch at the imax shows?

Shu Rin

I can't believe i'm finally seeing the movie tonight! It's been such a long wait but it's finally here! I'm so Hyped!

giphy.gif

I CANT WAIT OMG, does anyone know if theres like Godzilla merch at the imax shows?

I'm not sure, I've never been to an imax show. If anything they'll have cups or something. I did go out and get some Godzilla stuff the other day. The new NECA Godzilla figure, he is amazingly detailed. I also went out and bought the prequel comic, "Godzilla Awakening". It sets the stage for the film perfectly and explains some things, but not gonna lie, the art sometimes looks a little ugly.

Hellspont

Just to let everyone know, it was SUPER entertaining and intense and basically just AWESOME. The Godzilla movie fans deserve.

Hexxx

Just to let everyone know, it was SUPER entertaining and intense and basically just AWESOME. The Godzilla movie fans deserve.

oh cooooool!!

i'm glad.

RAMROD

I have watched thenew movie,

the 3D are not very necessary but wow you MUST see this guise!

Worth every pennies. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Shu Rin

I saw it on Friday. I loved it so much! Definitely did not disappoint. People were getting so into it. There was cheering and clapping and a standing ovation at the end, it was such a great experience. I've never been to a film where a whole audience got that into it.

Hexxx

I saw it on Friday. I loved it so much! Definitely did not disappoint. People were getting so into it. There was cheering and clapping and a standing ovation at the end, it was such a great experience. I've never been to a film where a whole audience got that into it.

:toofunga: omg reminds me of King Kong, everyone was clapping and cheering after he killed that dinosaur.

But yeah, i'm glad people liked it. i am dying to see it :party:

Hexxx

GODZILLA 2???? :omg:

I hope they bring in another monster. Gigan or King Ghidora would be awesome. Even Anguirus

Archived