Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Kaiju Fan Club

Shu Rin

Featured Posts

They made an announcement last night that the new Godzilla game is coming out in America next summer for PS3 and PS4! Looks like I'm asking for a PS4 for Christmas.

Yeeaaaaaaah!!!! I'm so happy. Let me add it to my list
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So hyped right now! Toho announced that a new Godzilla movie made by them will be coming out next year!

Article here: http://www.augustragone.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-japanese-godzilla-will-rise-again.html?m=1

I really hope they go with suitmation, it really is a dying art that isn't appreciated anymore.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

So hyped right now! Toho announced that a new Godzilla movie made by them will be coming out next year!

Article here: http://www.augustragone.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-japanese-godzilla-will-rise-again.html?m=1

I really hope they go with suitmation, it really is a dying art that isn't appreciated anymore.

so this is THE ORIGINAL Godzilla? :omg:

I saw the new Godzilla game demo and it looks pretty good. Love the framework

so this is THE ORIGINAL Godzilla? :omg:

Yes! I can't wait to see what they do.

I saw the new Godzilla game demo and it looks pretty good. Love the framework

There's a demo video? I need to google that.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

OMFG they finally have Hedorah in the game :omg:

• 1 month later...

I saw Godzilla for the first time and it was AMAAAAAZING!! JUST Awesome!! Zilla who? :sis:

• 3 weeks later...

I saw Godzilla for the first time and it was AMAAAAAZING!! JUST Awesome!! Zilla who? :sis:

ALRIGHT!!! So what did you think? Any favorite scenes? Did you get chills when he used the Atomic Breath?

ALRIGHT!!! So what did you think? Any favorite scenes? Did you get chills when he used the Atomic Breath?

All that stuff! Especially his first full appearance. That Roar :nooo:

• 1 month later...

All that stuff! Especially his first full appearance. That Roar

:nooo:

​Great news for you! I was browsing on an app called Crackle and they have the Heisei and Millennium series of Godzilla there. Its free and they have "Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All Out Attack" on there! I recommend you watch it, its the best!

Hexxx

​Great news for you! I was browsing on an app called Crackle and they have the Heisei and Millennium series of Godzilla there. Its free and they have "Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All Out Attack" on there! I recommend you watch it, its the best!

Omg!!!! Yes!!!

Archived