Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi thinks Gaga hates her

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

Gaga probably couldn't care less about Debbie.

Anyway, this girl really needs to start Letting It Go. 

Her constant attempts at playing victim are getting annoying.

MonsterRocket

She knows Gaga doesn't hate her it's just that she realised what dumb thing she did with all the "Swine drama" and now she's trying to comeback to Gaga with this kinda stuff. 

This. Such a childish attitude Demi's...

djBuffoon

I'm sure Gaga has given her ZERO indication that she bears her ill will, she's just playing dumb.

LadyoftheDam

Now her little Debbie's are probably tweeting rude things to Gags because according to their idol, she hates Demi. What a dumb thing to tweet.

She's awfully good at playing the victim, like most of you have said.

Ladle Ghoulash

What a baby. Gaga doesn't hate her. Gaga's more mature than that. She obviously never bothered to see what Gaga had to say in responds to her allegations.

RAMROD

Maybe she just felt guilty after not so very wise comment the last time. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Arizonadream777

Gaga doesn't seem like a person that would hate anyone.

Economy

So many people seem to hate on Demi for always "attention seeking and playing victim"

Has it occured to anyone that maybe the bullying when she was young was legitely bad enough to scar her self-confidence for a long time and to make her extra sensitive to things?

Yes its possible she uses it to her advantage for marketing, but when you dont know for certain, its generally nice to give people the benefit of the doubt! :crossed:

Bitch, what about lady gaga bye... :lmao:

mikey your back!!!!! :hug:

hey, i really want to see that chest properly again. PM me :hor:

degenerate

shes only 21 let her live

So many people seem to hate on Demi for always "attention seeking and playing victim"

Has it occured to anyone that maybe the bullying when she was young was legitely bad enough to scar her self-confidence for a long time and to make her extra sensitive to things?

Yes its possible she uses it to her advantage for marketing, but when you dont know for certain, its generally nice to give people the benefit of the doubt! :crossed:

thank you. like her out of everyone i never understood why she got bashed. i mean her opinions may be off but they seem to come from a good place at least? like she's just a young girl, and she seems nice enough. shes not trying to hurt anyone. like chill :wtf:

Computer

I love them both though...I highly doubt Gaga hates her :noparty:

Me too, I really got to love Demi on that show she did with Britney & Simon. & ya of course Gaga doesn't hate her
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Titzlol

Lady Gaga has no hateful bone in her body! That's what makes her Gaga :) :pawsup: :heart:

Ladey Gagz

But I do kind of feel bad for her in a way. Unless she isn't serious about caring about Gaga not being too fond of her anymore.

Doubt it since she's a little monster. She doesn't show it much nowadays but before she stanned so hard. Pretty sure she still does!

Gaga doesn't seem like a person that would hate anyone.

Except Perez :teehee:

Archived