Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you guys think Venus would do well as the lead?

disneyhigh

Venis  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would Venus do well at the lead single of ARTPOP

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Venus is also my favourite from ARTPOP but I don't know about its GP impact... An edited version without the "take me to your planet --" could have totally topped the charts.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Yeah I think venus also relates more to the album and the feel of the era

Venus would have done well

Venus is also my favourite from ARTPOP but I don't know about its GP impact... An edited version without the "take me to your planet --" could have totally topped the charts.

Why would you remove that bit?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Why would you remove that bit?

I think without that part the song could do better on the radio and overall.

Exactly the same could be said of dwuw though. That still charted in the top ten because it was a more popular song.

im fairly certain though when both songs were released in the Uk, venus was selling more copies than DWUW in that week.

Slade

Who are we to predict which song would do well or not? It's not that easy. All I am going to say is: I love Venus, it is my favorite track on ARTPOP. I'd love to see a video for it, but that's just me. It could do very well, but it could also flop. Like every song.

Yeah, my reason for wanting it as the lead is that I think I seriously representing the era/album as a whole. Venus has been a constant theme throughout the era. We can't judge if it really would've done well, but I think it represents ARTPOP better.

Archived