💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Why no one is excited about Cheek to Cheek?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

Yanko

i love jazz

I'm more excited for the Tony album than ARTPOP act 2.

And it's something Gaga really needs right now - a complete change in direction - but with a legend on hand to ensure the Grammy wins ;)

Anyone not excited hasn't got a broad enough music interest.

Her vocals are going to kill kittens... especially if they do Someone To Watch Over Me....

i agree this album will get her more grammys in pop gaga isn't allowed to do legendary music but jazz is always good 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Watch it slay the critics and the Grammies.

This tbh, it will get so many people open to Gaga and recognize her talent.

Ready for it!

Btw (I can't link the CNN interview right now) Tony himself said in an interview the album is coming out LATE 2014, I suppose the last quarter of this year.

Wet Fire

This tbh, it will get so many people open to Gaga and recognize her

talent.

Ready for it!

Btw (I can't link the CNN interview right now) Tony himself said in an

interview the album is coming out LATE 2014, I suppose the last quarter

of this year.

Wasn't it later confirmed that it's coming out in September? I'm not really sure though! :roll:

MonsterMum

Wasn't it later confirmed that it's coming out in September? I'm not really sure though! :roll:

No that's what it said on Wiki but Tony was interviewed later saying it's ready but will come out late 2014.

Wet Fire

No that's what it said on Wiki but Tony was interviewed later saying it's ready but will come out late 2014.

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. :party: I just pray it doeasn't get delayed time and again. Really looking forward to thiis!

crownlessking

I'm trying to contain my excitement because it has the potential to be another betrayal. It'll be amazing if it happens though :D

CannaeDrive

More excited for C2C than for the hypothetical ACTII.

This album will one of her most appreciated work to date, bookmark me.

I'm more excited for the Tony album than ARTPOP act 2.

And it's something Gaga really needs right now - a complete change in direction - but with a legend on hand to ensure the Grammy wins ;)

Anyone not excited hasn't got a broad enough music interest.

Her vocals are going to kill kittens... especially if they do Someone To Watch Over Me....

Some of this fanbase need to educate itself with all kind of music, tbh.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

freebit

It's a jazz album with presumably old fashioned songs? Not hard to understand IMO. She'll sound great and might get Grammy nominations with legend T, but that is where most fans excitement ends.

Davidsonary

I AM BEYOND EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM! CAN YOU FEEL MY EXCITEMENT FROM ALL THESE CAPS??? :excited2: :excited2:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Creyk

She promised us lots of awesome things like new songs through the APP, Princess Die studio version, but nooooo, she'll just give us some lame jazz noise with an old man singing beside her? :awkney:

No thank you

Archived