Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd Talks Lady Gaga in recent "Time" interview

psylobin

Featured Posts

How did you get to work with Lady Gaga?

I remixed songs for [Gaga's] label, and I told the label that my dream would be to one day to make a song for her… And then one day, there was a point where they wanted to take my remix [of one of her songs] as a single version. They wanted me to meet her, so I played a show in London, and she was there. I got to talk with her for a minute, and she was like “lets make music together.â€

Then I wrote this little song – it was a minute and a half – and she heard [it] and called me immediately and basically wanted me to make the album. So it was a lucky thing. I wrote this piece and I didn’t even think she would love it, but I thought it was really good and different and didn’t sound like anything else out there. And then we slowly started working, and been working on tour together in Asia and after the shows we sat down and started writing songs. And then we were in the studio for months. So it’s been wild.

Source: http://time.com/66754/zedd-coachella/

Gaga making dreams come true one person at a time :applause:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

take me back 2 the gaga who said she wouldn't accept songs ppl made for her :giggle:

What do you mean?

Flawless dream tbh :whitney:

Her charity knows no bounds clearly :whitney:

what song is he talking about?

I am unsure of that

Does anyone know?

Could it be Donatella?

Donatello

what song is he talking about?

I'd guess Marry The Night. 

Edit: I'm talking about the remixed song, not the one he wrote.

ThisGuyTony

but I thought it was really good and different and didn’t sound like anything else out there.

:usrs:

I'd guess Marry The Night. 

Edit: I'm talking about the remixed song, not the one he wrote.

I'd assume this is the remix yes.

I don't know what song he's talking about on the other part though which is what I thought the other user was asking about

Archived