Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What theme would you like Gaga's next album to be?

Slayer

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

Real stuff. Even wrapped in a metaphor would be ok.

Write about losing loved ones, being depressed etc. It was an underlying theme in tfm and worked really well.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLuvah

And I don't mean ARTPOP Act 2 or Cheek to Cheek (if they actually happen), but the next solo studio album. 

I'd love her to create a dark, moody album about betrayal. It sounds like she's experienced a lot of betrayal in the past couple years and if she digs really deep, I think she could come up with some very powerful material. 

Many people agree that TFM was her best work, and I think part of that is because it didn't really have an agenda. It wasn't parodying fame culture, it wasn't preaching self-acceptance, it wasn't trying to be a "reverse Warholian expedition". It was just an amazing album about her deepest fears. This is what the greatest works of art are always about: humanity and emotion and human experience. That's not to say her other albums don't include these things, but the thing that made TFM different was that she wasn't trying to be anything other than herself.

I think if Gaga went in this direction with the next album, and put aside any kind of agenda, she would propel herself back to the level of stardom that she truly deserves.  :yes:

Sigh.

Don't wanna sounds like an ass, but I don't think you see every facet of Gaga's artistry. 

Slayer

Sigh.

Don't wanna sounds like an ass, but I don't think you see every facet of Gaga's artistry.

I'm not sure you understood. I wasn't suggesting her other albums weren't deeply personal, I was saying that the themes of her other albums had agendas, which sometimes overshadowed the songs themselves. With TFM however, the album's theme was her own fears. She wasn't trying to give a message through her music, she was just expressing herself without any agenda. TFM isn't even my favorite album, but I can appreciate why it connected with more people than her last two albums.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Totally! I want a dark moody album with a less heavy production. :legend:

yes either that or some sultry R&B beats like DWUW but with a darker tinge like Bloody Mary or SHICD. i don't want heavy, grinding, headache inducing EDM beats à la Swine.

in short: just a dark bop :music:

Highway10

Space - imagine the next album revolving around the universe and planets 

TFM 2.0 - with a well planned era and singles debuting on the same day with music video

Underwater - omg can you imagine the music videos being shot under water? 

Antidote

Dark pop songs and also the era should reflect that atmosphere. And pls stop with the "art in pop" all the time, it's just too much :messga:

Yanko

i want more songs like alejandro songs that have classicla vibe with electronic beats and stuff 

It's not a matter of what u guys want, imo, she should do exactly what she wants to. To me, ARTPOP's the album in which she did exactly what she was told to. People wanted her to be more EDM and immature and that's what she did and imo it's really worse than BTW. Gaga ain't a slave, she's a artist, and as an artist, she should do just what her artistic instinct tells her. That's it. Maybe for you (and for me) Gaga didn't get to make a perfect album for you as she had done previously, but it doesn't mean we have to be saying what she has to do so she gets success, she's a talented artist and maybe ARTPOP was kind of messy, but she still can make great albums without her fans telling her what to do. Great albums will come, you guys just gotta wait and enjoy the great tracks we have on ARTPOP (cause it's still an enjoyable album)

Brooke Candy

I want a very experimental and crazy album with some love songs :)

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

VforVendetta

I'm gonna leave this for the artist. All the previous themes were born from Gaga and they are all amazing. Its sad that people want so bad to relive the success of TF-TFM Era and they ask for Gaga to return there. She is not going back to any of her eras. She is moving forward, this is evolution.

Bambino

I'd like the theme to be "cohesion" or "organised, well thought-out and planned". 

This.

Having sorted this out, any theme would be great :yes:

Archived