💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What theme would you like Gaga's next album to be?

Slayer

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

Definitely dark, drawing from all the "betrayal" and decay she's experienced

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

She has a lot of material for betrayal: pigrez, Troy, the media, the fake b---hes who talked about her when she was on top and now they have abandoned her, HER EX FANS, etc etc.

But I don't want a very sad album nor unrelatable songs 

I would like an album with light productions but with dark lyrics, ARTPOP(song) production meets Paparazzi's vocals with lyrics like Lily Allen's INMIY, that discusses the world as it is today, issues such as:

-Homophobia, racism and s-xism

-Drug abuse

-Terrorism

-Economy problems

-Teen Suicide

-Immigration

-3rd world countries

etc

An album that really pushes boundaries, the next step on from BTW, something a music legend would put out

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

HauntingHollow

Exactly, she was not trying to be anything, she just made music, her best work to date.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

FrozenKookie

I would like an album with light productions but with dark lyrics, ARTPOP(song) production meets Paparazzi's vocals with lyrics like Lily Allen's INMIY, that discusses the world as it is today, issues such as:

-Homophobia, racism and s-xism

-Drug abuse

-Terrorism

-Economy problems

-Teen Suicide

-Immigration

-3rd world countries

etc

An album that really pushes boundaries, the next step on from BTW, something a music legend would put out

I'm wicked and hopeful for her next record and this are the stuff I'm also imagining about. :flutter:

Exactly, she was not trying to be anything, she just made music, her best work to date.

ARTPOP is just 6 months old.. 

Archived