Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm almost 110% sure that...

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh really? Because I see more intense daily hate for anything and everything Gaga does, here on her own site, than I see for any other artist. If you are so against drawing attention to the negativity, thinking that it just makes things worse, then apply those principles to all the Pop girls you stan or are a fan of. Stay positive for ALL of them...ESPECIALLY Gaga!

I'm sure you will do this in the future, so I will watch for it! :legend:

I don't really ever repond to comments that are just bashing her for the sake of bashing her. I just report those. But I do start conversations with people that have actual constructive comments. I don't consider "Unconditionally's music video doesn't have meaning" negative, but I did comment on that post (for example) explaining what the imagery did represent, just as I would a Gaga video to a non-Gaga fan.

And at least I don't take the situation past that conversation. Posts in threads saying "the people in this thread :roll: " or threads like this are what I consider bringing attention to negativity.

I don't remember that happening much during the BTWB though. Sure there are some monsters who will never get over TFM era but let em be whiney b---hes stuck in the past. The rest of us are plenty excited about the artRave.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Well maybe it will be a mess, let's not preemptively invalidate any criticism when for all we know it could end up as valid.

Tropico

I agree.

This is a forum so yes you will have people from both sides expressing themselves and you furld that by starting this topic. Just ignore it. if it gets to you that bad that it ruins your expierince then that is your fault, nobody else's.

You're wrong on so many levels. Let's look at this from a student in a classroom point of view. If someone behind me in a class is talking. No biggy I can ignore it. But if they're is a whole bunch of people doing so very loudly while I'm trying to enjoy my learning experience and these people are stopping me from doing so then it isn't my fault. And I should speak up about it. How is it my fault if people stop me from having a good time on the forum by constantly talking s--t about Gaga.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Miel

I don't remember that happening much during the BTWB though. Sure there are some monsters who will never get over TFM era but let em be whiney b---hes stuck in the past. The rest of us are plenty excited about the artRave.

I think there were some complaints in the beginning and after cancellation, but you're right that there wasn't much complaining about it (and I'm grateful for that).

I really hope the same happens with artRave. I mean, there seems to already be a lot of whining about the tour even before its start (funnily enough, whining that it should be like MB). I'm sure, though, that once the tour starts, everybody will shut up.

3 points in and ready for more

FrozenKookie

Maybe you're the deluded one and other people are actually having fun and the only reason you're calling this era messy is because that's what the GP says and like other mindless sheeps in this fanbase you just agree with them and bash Gaga even further. Meanwhile some of us are actually having fun this era because we don't believe all the **** internet critiques and the GP tried to feed down our throats :crossed:

I think you should shut up and sit down :hor:

Lmao it's easy for you to name them as "mindless sheeps" just because they just don't agree to what you're believing in and most of them are just plain open-minded. :dies:

You don't need to fool yourself that this era has not been messy :smh: you're so butthurt boo hoo.

Ladle Ghoulash

Also, lest we forget how the tours kinks ALWAYS get worked out as she performs the show more.

The Monster Ball of the HBO special is much different than The Monster Ball 1.0.

The Born This Way Ball of South Korea is much different than that of what we saw of the North American Leg.

The tour is a living, ever changing entity. 

Also, I'm super pumped. It sounds like it's going to be wonderful.

Essence

Of course there will be, people will never be satisifed with anything... Just ignore it

Optimus

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

+1

FRANK1991

This will be my first ever concert! So I'll be overwhelm by Gaga live

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Ladey Gagz

Actually no, the era has been really ****ing messy and my opinion doesn't not come from the "GP" (who btw, couldn't give two more ****s about what she does). It comes from the fact that she freaked out about Applause when it leaked and released it alongside Roar, when she knew it was going to cause competition.

If she released the song 1 week later, Roar still would've been there and still be competition though :megaflop: Roar didn't stop existing 1 week later :sharon:

:later:

We all want Gaga to succed sister. But the difference is some of us don't go ****ing insane and call this era messy if it a single doesn't go #1 instantly ora video doesn't instantly become the biggest thing to happen since the rebirth of Jesus. Amd the fact that you even brought up the charts tells me you find this era messy because she didn't reach those crazu expectations fans like you hold against her. The actual problem with this era isn't Gaga herself. A lot of it was Tony. And an even bigger problem is that fans like you only would praise this era if it was #1's all round. And I'm sure if ARTPOP and all it's singles has been #1 instantly you would call this era perfect or some **** like that.

And the fans you were describing don't do what you think. But instead to level out fans like you's negative comments we balance it out by finding the good things in this era instead of what she could've done. But actually being happy when she gives us good music. Regardless of number 1's and all that ****.

You seem to confuse being positive and looking at the perfections over the imperfections with just being a mindless Gaga ass kisser.

This fanbase is really torn between those who are actually happy about the music and look at the good things and those who just seem to be interested in being a little manager.

Obviously you chose to read what you wanted to see. I very clearly explain in my last paragraph that I think the era is messy because of its transition, not the content or the charts. 

The transition being: Choosing DWUW after its success but promoting with Venus when the focus should have been in DWUW, hyping a video tat never came, and then forget that it ever happened and move onto a new single, which was fine until she sent to song to the radio by the time the hype for the video had died down. 

Like I said, I'm happy with the music and the videos; most people are. The only thing I see people complain about is the way she has been handling this era, and they have all right to.

If she released the song 1 week later, Roar still would've been there and still be competition though :megaflop: Roar didn't stop existing 1 week later :sharon:

:later:

Yes, but the fact that they were released literally side by side made it worse, because it became an issue of "who's gonna hit #1 first stay there the longest?" rather than "will Gaga take Katy's spot"

ARTPOPchamp

Monsters need to get over what bitterness they have toward's Gaga for not doing what they expect her to do. Just stop it and appreciate everything Gaga is doing.

Azor Ahai

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

Archived