Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm almost 110% sure that...

Tropico

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Excuse you, but there is A HELL OF A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN OPINON AND JUST BEING A STRAIGHT UP HATER!

For example:

Opinion: "I didn't/did like Gaga's wig today."

Being a hater or a straight up litle b---hster: "OMG WHAT THE **** IS THAT ****TY WIG SHE'S WEARING! WHAT A ****ING MESS. SHES NOT EVEN FAMOUS ANYMORE AND NO WONDER! BECAUSE SHE WEARS ****TY WIGS LIKE THAT! WHAT A ****ING MESS SHE IS! I THINK SHE SHOULD CUT THIS PRETENTIOUS BULL**** ARTPOP ERA AND STOP MUSIC FOR A WHILE TILL SHE DECIDES TO GET HER **** IN ORDER AND STOP WEARING WIGS LIKE THAT AND MAKING ALBUMS LIKE ARTPOP INSTEAD OF TFM! NO WONDER AP FLOPPED! IT'S THESE WIGS WHICH'LL MAKE ME BURN MY STANCARD! FAMEGA WOULD NEVER WEAR SUCH A FUGLY ASS CHEAP BASIC WALMART WIG! EW! I WONT BE SURPRISED IF PEREZ SLAMS HER FOR THIS! RIP ARTFLOP! WHAT A MESSY ERA ANYWAY! AND ANOTHER THING IS WHAT WERE THOSE WEIRD/UGLY EYELASHES SHE HAD DURING APPLAUSE PERFORMANCE! THEY LOOKED HIDEOUS! NO WAY THEY'RE REAL! SHE SHOULD JUST DROP HER TEAM AND STOP EVERYTHING SHES DOING AND GO BACK TO TFM ERA AND TMB STUFF! DONE WITH THIS ****! AND DONT HATE ME BC IT'S JUST AN OPINION OKAY!"

Get it right bro.

:tea:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariann

Actually no, the era has been really ****ing messy and my opinion doesn't not come from the "GP" (who btw, couldn't give two more ****s about what she does). It comes from the fact that she freaked out about Applause when it leaked and released it alongside Roar, when she knew it was going to cause competition. She redeemed herself with the Applause music video, and everything was going great, until she started promoting with Venus but then made DWUW the second single, which lead to unrehearsed rough performances. That also went against her whole "music, not the bling" act, because she only made DWUW a single because of its success. Then she started to hype up a video like crazy, which we never saw. Finally she decided to start fresh with G.U.Y, and everything as great, until she made the decision to release the music video before the song was even sent to the radio. It was a 2 week gap, I believe; no wonder the song is bubbling under. Now, before you get at me with "charts don't matter", **** they do. I hate to break it to you, but that's just about Interscope loves about Gaga. Her charting power and the profit she brings. Should you care about the charts? No. But just because some people like to see her succeed, that doesn't make them the GP's mindless sheeple. The sheeple are the fans that would lick Gaga's butt if she asked them to after smearing vomit, blood, and piss all over it. 

ARTPOP has been a good era, but it's most definitely not been carefully planned and it is messy af. Just because we say something is messy, it doesn't mean it's bad. I love the music and the music videos, but the transition between them has been horrible.

At least you took some time to explain your opinion. I don't mind that.  :)

Tropico

Actually no, the era has been really ****ing messy and my opinion doesn't not come from the "GP" (who btw, couldn't give two more ****s about what she does). It comes from the fact that she freaked out about Applause when it leaked and released it alongside Roar, when she knew it was going to cause competition. She redeemed herself with the Applause music video, and everything was going great, until she started promoting with Venus but then made DWUW the second single, which lead to unrehearsed rough performances. That also went against her whole "music, not the bling" act, because she only made DWUW a single because of its success. Then she started to hype up a video like crazy, which we never saw. Finally she decided to start fresh with G.U.Y, and everything as great, until she made the decision to release the music video before the song was even sent to the radio. It was a 2 week gap, I believe; no wonder the song is bubbling under. Now, before you get at me with "charts don't matter", **** they do. I hate to break it to you, but that's just about Interscope loves about Gaga. Her charting power and the profit she brings. Should you care about the charts? No. But just because some people like to see her succeed, that doesn't make them the GP's mindless sheeple. The sheeple are the fans that would lick Gaga's butt if she asked them to after smearing vomit, blood, and piss all over it.

ARTPOP has been a good era, but it's most definitely not been carefully planned and it is messy af. Just because we say something is messy, it doesn't mean it's bad. I love the music and the music videos, but the transition between them has been horrible.

We all want Gaga to succed sister. But the difference is some of us don't go f--king insane and call this era messy if it a single doesn't go #1 instantly ora video doesn't instantly become the biggest thing to happen since the rebirth of Jesus. Amd the fact that you even brought up the charts tells me you find this era messy because she didn't reach those crazu expectations fans like you hold against her. The actual problem with this era isn't Gaga herself. A lot of it was Tony. And an even bigger problem is that fans like you only would praise this era if it was #1's all round. And I'm sure if ARTPOP and all it's singles has been #1 instantly you would call this era perfect or some s--t like that.

And the fans you were describing don't do what you think. But instead to level out fans like you's negative comments we balance it out by finding the good things in this era instead of what she could've done. But actually being happy when she gives us good music. Regardless of number 1's and all that s--t.

You seem to confuse being positive and looking at the perfections over the imperfections with just being a mindless Gaga ass kisser.

This fanbase is really torn between those who are actually happy about the music and look at the good things and those who just seem to be interested in being a little manager.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Of course there will be, people will never be satisifed with anything... Just ignore it

Whispering

Well if this era is anything to judge by it will probably be justified. her performances so far have not  been as good as the fame/fame monster era, so why would i expect anything different from her live show? - 

Don't Go! Don't watch! Simple solution!

Sure it is but it definately isn't a "Let's bash ARTPOP and call it a flop" forum either. And it isn't an opinion if it's just gonna be hateful, rude and snark. That's just b---hing bro.

Whispering

Yeah. I mean I get that nobody wants to deal with negativity, but it's just easier to blow it off. If you focus on it, that's all you'll see.

I know, right?! Like the people who focus on every single negative comment against Katy...on a Gaga site? Those people just focus on the negativity! They drive me crazy too! :) ;)

bionic

I don't remember it being like that with the opening of the BTWB. People were complaining about how dark and messy it was, but I don't think people compared it too much to the past tours.

Most were initially quite happy, especially with the whole Mother Goat thing + setlist

buy bionic

ryhanna

I think the mods just need to create a thread called "artRAVE Criticisms" and any such thread can be merged there...

I know, right?! Like the people who focus on every single negative comment against Katy...on a Gaga site? Those people just focus on the negativity! They drive me crazy too! :) ;)

:awkney: I see what you're doing. The difference is that somebody has to defend Katy against the hate, while nobody really has to defend Gaga considering we're on a Gaga site. But I've been trying to not respond to those comments as much lately and just report excessive flame bait.

Glad I'm known for stanning for Katy though :legend:

ryhanna

But the whining is so excessive it's annoying

To be fair, so is the whining about the whining. :derpga:

Whispering

:awkney: I see what you're doing. The difference is that somebody has to defend Katy against the hate, while nobody really has to defend Gaga considering we're on a Gaga site. But I've been trying to not respond to those comments as much lately and just report excessive flame bait.

Glad I'm known for stanning for Katy though :legend:

Oh really? Because I see more intense daily hate for anything and everything Gaga does, here on her own site, than I see for any other artist. If you are so against drawing attention to the negativity, thinking that it just makes things worse, then apply those principles to all the Pop girls you stan or are a fan of. Stay positive for ALL of them...ESPECIALLY Gaga!

I'm sure you will do this in the future, so I will watch for it! :legend:

Michelle

Sometimes I feel like the people who complain about the drama create more drama than anyone else :smh:

I agree.

This is a forum so yes you will have people from both sides expressing themselves and you furld that by starting this topic. Just ignore it. if it gets to you that bad that it ruins your expierince then that is your fault, nobody else's.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived