💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm almost 110% sure that...

Tropico

Featured Posts

Well thank you for starting the threads. :roll:

There's nothing wrong with pointing out things that could be worked on or changed. Blatantly bashing the show is another thing.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

lego

Oh you forgot about "why is Katy's Prismatic tour more fun than artRave"; "why can't Gaga learn from Katy, Katy has so much beter lights & production omg!!11"; "she's lazy"; " she looks fat in that outfit!!" etc.

FreePalestine

Phoenix

Ofc there will be. There will always be annoying brats who act like they know everything when the truth is they know none. And the bad thing for them is that they can't enjoy anything. lol :D

:lmao:

#mte :spin:

💎

Maybe you're the deluded one and other people are actually having fun and the only reason you're calling this era messy is because that's what the GP says and like other mindless sheeps in this fanbase you just agree with them and bash Gaga even further. Meanwhile some of us are actually having fun this era because we don't believe all the **** internet critiques and the GP tried to feed down our throats :crossed:

I think you should shut up and sit down :hor:

Actually no, the era has been really ****ing messy and my opinion doesn't not come from the "GP" (who btw, couldn't give two more ****s about what she does). It comes from the fact that she freaked out about Applause when it leaked and released it alongside Roar, when she knew it was going to cause competition. She redeemed herself with the Applause music video, and everything was going great, until she started promoting with Venus but then made DWUW the second single, which lead to unrehearsed rough performances. That also went against her whole "music, not the bling" act, because she only made DWUW a single because of its success. Then she started to hype up a video like crazy, which we never saw. Finally she decided to start fresh with G.U.Y, and everything as great, until she made the decision to release the music video before the song was even sent to the radio. It was a 2 week gap, I believe; no wonder the song is bubbling under. Now, before you get at me with "charts don't matter", **** they do. I hate to break it to you, but that's just about Interscope loves about Gaga. Her charting power and the profit she brings. Should you care about the charts? No. But just because some people like to see her succeed, that doesn't make them the GP's mindless sheeple. The sheeple are the fans that would lick Gaga's butt if she asked them to after smearing vomit, blood, and piss all over it. 

ARTPOP has been a good era, but it's most definitely not been carefully planned and it is messy af. Just because we say something is messy, it doesn't mean it's bad. I love the music and the music videos, but the transition between them has been horrible.

Starfucker

Well if this era is anything to judge by it will probably be justified. her performances so far have not  been as good as the fame/fame monster era, so why would i expect anything different from her live show? - 

Sometimes I feel like the people who complain about the drama create more drama than anyone else :smh:

Threads like this really just fuel the fire.

Tropico

But this is an open discussion forum about Gaga so opinions will be expressed regardless if they are positive or negative.

Excuse you, but there is A HELL OF A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN OPINON AND JUST BEING A STRAIGHT UP HATER!

For example:

Opinion: "I didn't/did like Gaga's wig today."

Being a hater or a straight up litle b---hster: "OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHITTY WIG SHE'S WEARING! WHAT A FUCKING MESS. SHES NOT EVEN FAMOUS ANYMORE AND NO WONDER! BECAUSE SHE WEARS SHITTY WIGS LIKE THAT! WHAT A FUCKING MESS SHE IS! I THINK SHE SHOULD CUT THIS PRETENTIOUS BULLSHIT ARTPOP ERA AND STOP MUSIC FOR A WHILE TILL SHE DECIDES TO GET HER SHIT IN ORDER AND STOP WEARING WIGS LIKE THAT AND MAKING ALBUMS LIKE ARTPOP INSTEAD OF TFM! NO WONDER AP FLOPPED! IT'S THESE WIGS WHICH'LL MAKE ME BURN MY STANCARD! FAMEGA WOULD NEVER WEAR SUCH A FUGLY ASS CHEAP BASIC WALMART WIG! EW! I WONT BE SURPRISED IF PEREZ SLAMS HER FOR THIS! RIP ARTFLOP! WHAT A MESSY ERA ANYWAY! AND ANOTHER THING IS WHAT WERE THOSE WEIRD/UGLY EYELASHES SHE HAD DURING APPLAUSE PERFORMANCE! THEY LOOKED HIDEOUS! NO WAY THEY'RE REAL! SHE SHOULD JUST DROP HER TEAM AND STOP EVERYTHING SHES DOING AND GO BACK TO TFM ERA AND TMB STUFF! DONE WITH THIS SHIT! AND DONT HATE ME BC IT'S JUST AN OPINION OKAY!"

Get it right bro.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Would ( a lot of) you monsters like some cheese and crackers to go with that whine?

Like seriously

Sometimes I feel like the people who complain about the drama create more drama than anyone else :smh:

Yeah. I mean I get that nobody wants to deal with negativity, but it's just easier to blow it off. If you focus on it, that's all you'll see. For all the negative people on this site, there are tons of positive people too!

BillieGOAT

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

But the whining is so excessive it's annoying

ThisGuyTony

Morphine Prince

Oh you forgot about "why is Katy's Prismatic tour more fun than artRave"; "why can't Gaga learn from Katy, Katy has so much beter lights & production omg!!11"; "she's lazy"; " she looks fat in that outfit!!" etc.

YUP :lmao:

Actually no, the era has been really ****ing messy and my opinion doesn't not come from the "GP" (who btw, couldn't give two more ****s about what she does). It comes from the fact that she freaked out about Applause when it leaked and released it alongside Roar, when she knew it was going to cause competition. She redeemed herself with the Applause music video, and everything was going great, until she started promoting with Venus but then made DWUW the second single, which lead to unrehearsed rough performances. That also went against her whole "music, not the bling" act, because she only made DWUW a single because of its success. Then she started to hype up a video like crazy, which we never saw. Finally she decided to start fresh with G.U.Y, and everything as great, until she made the decision to release the music video before the song was even sent to the radio. It was a 2 week gap, I believe; no wonder the song is bubbling under. Now, before you get at me with "charts don't matter", **** they do. I hate to break it to you, but that's just about Interscope loves about Gaga. Her charting power and the profit she brings. Should you care about the charts? No. But just because some people like to see her succeed, that doesn't make them the GP's mindless sheeple. The sheeple are the fans that would lick Gaga's butt if she asked them to after smearing vomit, blood, and piss all over it. 

ARTPOP has been a good era, but it's most definitely not been carefully planned and it is messy af. Just because we say something is messy, it doesn't mean it's bad. I love the music and the music videos, but the transition between them has been horrible.

All so true. The era is a mess. The content is good though.

Tropico

Oh how could I forget the ever so funny Katy comparissons :lamo:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Archived