💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm almost 110% sure that...

Tropico

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

I just hope this time around people will express their opinions in a respectful and polite way. But honestly, the chances they do are 0.0001%. Maybe not even that high.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Of course it'll happen. But the complaints will be more prominent and frequent if the tour begins to get bad reviews or doesn't sell out. People will love it the night they go and then read the reviews later and say it was bad. Same thing happened with ARTPOP.

Edit: People here will also constantly compare it to the Prismatic Tour and say how Kath did something way better than Gaga.

Runway

"she isn't dancing enough"

"she isn't singing enough"

"that wig is disgusting burn it"

"why didn't she turn my water into wine"

"I miss FameGa"

2mw7a68.gif

Cocaine Heart

:tea: That's this fanbase for you, b---h and moan above everything 

We going to boo

Neptune

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

:lmao:

Hauser

But this is an open discussion forum about Gaga so opinions will be expressed regardless if they are positive or negative.

Qualle1

I don't know, if any of you have already been on a RAVE?!?

I was and I am still going.

So, I am awaiting several things she better delivers.

If not, I have every right to express my point of view.

A ball is a ball. But a rave is a rave.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Whispering

"she isn't dancing enough"

"she isn't singing enough"

"that wig is disgusting burn it"

"I miss FameGa"

2mw7a68.gif

:yes:

"the choreography sucks...bring back _____"

"why is she doing an acoustic version of _____"

"why isn't she singing my favorite song"

"where are my favorite dancers"

"where are the interludes"

"why didn't she pick me as the person to take backstage"

Whine, whine, whine....like little children, is what Gaga stans do!

FrozenKookie

I'd rather be with frustrated fans expressing their genuine feelings, criticims and disappointments than celebrating, having fun and wowing with pretentious and deluded fans on a messy era like this.

Sugarfall

I agree with you and I hope it wont happen because this is my 1st concert & I dont want it to be ruined by whiners. Also criticism is cool but something like

When artRAVE starts there's gonna be stupid complaints like "omg I miss the Monster Ball. ArtRAVE is messy.""The show was nice but messy. Unlike monster ball", "This tour is gonna flop." "Her outfits at monster ball were better" "monster ball slayed this mess", "her vocals at the monster ball were better", "she should dance like she did during the monster ball", "she should end the tour and/or era right now because this tour is gonna flop", "what a waste of money. I wish she did stuff like she did in the monster ball", "the props at the monster ball were way better" and **** like that :coffee:

And threads like "The problem with artRAVE is...". :coffee:

And all I ask is that if you're gonna moan and groan is that you do it silently instead of bashing artRAVE like so many in this fanbase and site have been doing with ARTPOP.

Let's try not a problem needle in a glorious hay stack if you get what I mean :/

P.S. If there are no comments like this I'll be so impressed tbh and shocked

the bolded parts is really annoying

Of course it'll happen. But the complaints will be more prominent and frequent if the tour begins to get bad reviews or doesn't sell out. People will love it the night they go and then read the reviews later and say it was bad. Same thing happened with ARTPOP.

So true :worship:

mcphee

omg  :toofunny:

It is sad that people feel the need to complain about everything tbh

But if I don't like something I'll keep it to myself or have meltdowns in private away from ya'll

Tropico

MY RELIGION IS YOU! THANK YOU FOR SPILLING DAT TES :trootea:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Whispering

I'd rather be with frustrated fans expressing their genuine feelings, criticims and disappointments than celebrating, having fun and wowing with pretentious and deluded fans on a messy era like this.

Did you buy tickets to this tour? Because this era has pretty much been "messy" since the start for you and for those complaining about this "messy era".  The fans biitching and whining the most about Gaga's videos, looks, her team and even about the tour long before the tickets went on sale, were the FIRST ONES dying to get tickets the morning they were released! In fact, they were the ones whining and moaning because they were soooo stressed, because they were worried that they weren't going to get tickets! :fail:

Then, they immediately started proclaiming their "right to complain" if the concert didn't meet all their unrealistic expectations (that the era so far hadn't come close to meeting in their eyes). Now, they are forewarning us all that they will be here, with bells on, to biitch, biitch, biitch, about everything they didn't like about a concert they knew they were going to dislike BEFORE they even ever bought the tickets!

Yep....that makes perfect sense... :smh:

Tropico

Maybe you're the deluded one and other people are actually having fun and the only reason you're calling this era messy is because that's what the GP says and like other mindless sheeps in this fanbase you just agree with them and bash Gaga even further. Meanwhile some of us are actually having fun this era because we don't believe all the s--t internet critiques and the GP tried to feed down our throats :crossed:

I think you should shut up and sit down :hor:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived