Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE GA: Where are you standing?

IWannaBeThatGUY

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok... and? I paid extra so I could choose where I want to stand for a good spot. If I could have paid $131 less for an equally decent spot at the end of the catwalk I would have. 

I understand it sounds ridiculous, but when I paid $235 for a ticket I have the right to sound ridiculous. I was hoping for something like TMB or the BTWB where she'd be kinda close, not halfway towards the back of the arena at some points.

I know what you mean. I did that at the Yeezus tour. I paid for VIP GA but he performed to the GA crowd a lot more than he did us.

aaronyoji

im looking at the seating arrangement for the floor tickets at my arena, and why is is labeled in letters? i thought GA means i can just choose wherever on the floor as implied ?? 

Allison M

im looking at the seating arrangement for the floor tickets at my arena, and why is is labeled in letters? i thought GA means i can just choose wherever on the floor as implied ??

The letters and nber on the ticket is just for the venue to keep track of how many GA they sell. There aren't any seats and you choose where you want to stand, first come-first serve.

aaronyoji

The letters and nber on the ticket is just for the venue to keep track of how many GA they sell. There aren't any seats and you choose where you want to stand, first come-first serve.

oh ok got it. thanks! 

Hollywoodlight

It's a "rave" dance around move around have a good time but if you insist on a good spot I think that in front of all three stages like the picture posted early on is best. I only have one LMZ and that's for Paris but I'm going to like 10 and I plan on having a good time :)

kaojen

I'm aiming for that pocket of the mainstage and the catwalk.

I am the first show so I don't get the luxury of seeing where the best spots are. Hoping there will be room to dance, but not counting on it. 

Basically, I will get in line early in the morning :) with plenty of sunscreen and snacks!

Archived