💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE GA: Where are you standing?

IWannaBeThatGUY

Featured Posts

TheQueen

Probably front and center.

I know it sounds selfish, but I think the three stages is kinda unfair for LMZ. I paid extra for the early admission to get a good spot, but even with GA I could be in the first 10 rows somewhere. If I would have known this was the stage I would have just gotten GA for 3 shows instead. /minirant

You don't know how ridiculous this sounds.. LMZ basically means you get to choose where you stand before most people get in. A runway of some sort was always expected..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imo this place (colored in white) is the best place to stand because you can see all the stages very well and be close to them.

VFFpCqM.jpg

Hoping to be as close to the main stage as possible. Maybe front and center, idk. 

I have LMZ so hopefully I'll get the spot I want.

I plan on walking all over the place! That's how GA should be. Getting drinks, doing d--gs, dancing my face off!

Giorno Giovanna

I am going to watch videos to see which spot is best :)

I have an idea but I want to make sure it's good. 

this, I thought it would be good to stand next to the acryl catwalk or next to those big spots, cause I expect her to do some choreo or speeches on the bigger spots

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

jaspermatt

I know it sounds selfish, but I think the three stages is kinda unfair for LMZ. I paid extra for the early admission to get a good spot, but even with GA I could be in the first 10 rows somewhere. If I would have known this was the stage I would have just gotten GA for 3 shows instead. /minirant

I completely agree, I paid extra for LMZ and for what exactly? If she's going to be running around all the stages, what was the point in paying extra?  :manicure:

but you'll be one of the first people to get to choose WHEREVER you want to be.

Future Lover

but you'll be one of the first people to get to choose WHEREVER you want to be.

Ok... and? I paid extra so I could choose where I want to stand for a good spot. If I could have paid $131 less for an equally decent spot at the end of the catwalk I would have. 

You don't know how ridiculous this sounds.. LMZ basically means you get to choose where you stand before most people get in. A runway of some sort was always expected..

I understand it sounds ridiculous, but when I paid $235 for a ticket I have the right to sound ridiculous. I was hoping for something like TMB or the BTWB where she'd be kinda close, not halfway towards the back of the arena at some points.

IWannaBeThatGUY

Ok... and? I paid extra so I could choose where I want to stand for a good spot. If I could have paid $131 less for an equally decent spot at the end of the catwalk I would have. 

I understand it sounds ridiculous, but when I paid $235 for a ticket I have the right to sound ridiculous. I was hoping for something like TMB or the BTWB where she'd be kinda close, not halfway towards the back of the arena at some points.

you seemed pressed? You should just be happy that your getting to see Gaga at all when allot of other fans cannot. also nobody made you buy a $235 ticket... that was all you 

Imo this place (colored in white) is the best place to stand because you can see all the stages very well and be close to them.

VFFpCqM.jpg

My plan as well  ;)

candyglam

I'm the first show, so I'll have nothing to go off of! I'm thinking somewhere in that pocket between the main stage and the catwalk that is parallel to the main stage. That way I'll be able to see most places. A part of me wants to stand by the ARTPOP stage because I love her piano parts, but then I just think I'll be too far for the rest of the show.

I have LMZ too and I understand what some of the other posters are saying, but at least you won't have to stand in line all day. You can pretty much show up at the given time and still get a good spot, while GA people will be there all day (I know some people enjoy doing this anyway though). I was originally thinking about coming an extra few hours early, but after seeing the stage there's no way I'm doing that. Just no need.

TheQueen

Nope, you don't. You paid for early entry so you have the right to complain if you don't get it. You weren't promised a stage that fits the ideals in your mind so nope, you wouldn't even have the right to sound ridiculous even if you paid $500 for LMZ.

Archived