💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Sam Smith's old Twitter reveals sexuality, pics + stanning for gaga

Pandora

Featured Posts

His talent is phenomenal. His voice and song writing skills are nuts and blow my mind.

Everyone needs to listen to Latch (Acoustic) by him, one of the best male voices I've heard in music ever on that track and it's such a beautiful song.

You all shouldn't judge him, people change and even if he is faking it sadly sometimes you have to because in this world people aren't always open and accepting. He might be afraid people won't accept him as a gay singer.

I really don't understand why people are saying "mess".

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

So I googled him and idgi... he's now pretending to be straight to get sells? :/

He never pretended to be straight, I don't think he's talked or needed to talk about it. I thought he was gay when I saw him and heard him talk in interviews.

Michael

SMIITH â€@SmiithSmiith  4 Dec 2011

Lady GaGa is going on a 2 YEAR TOUR! For Born this way! Starting early next year....ohmymonster

Gaga the wrath of ha betrayal :rip:

Whispering

Even before seeing this, it was pretty obvious that he's not heteros-xual. In all of his interviews, he uses "person" to describe who he fell in love with and wrote songs about, and that's one of the biggest tell-tale signs. However, it's not like he's pretending... he's just not being entirely open about it.

He's an incredible artist. I can't wait for In The Lonely Hour! :excited2:

:yes:

I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that he was gay, but I guess he hasn't made a "public declaration".  (just going by what I've seen on music boards)

Personally, I look forward to the time when no one expects or cares about a public declaration of anyone's s-xuality!

I'm with you, Sam Smith's album is one of the few albums I am looking forward to in the upcoming months. I've liked everything I've heard from him so far!

ryhanna

I already thought he was gay :rip:

Anyway, this is such a non-issue. He doesn't need to advertise his s-xuality.

At first I thought the reveal was due to his Gaga stanning  :flop:

Either way who cares, he's beyond brilliant as a singer + songwriter. I don't think he's hiding anything, I'm sure for him it's just a non-issue that impacts his art.

Willy Wonka

He has never hidden it. He's just never talked about it. There's a difference.

I mean, he's done tons of interviews with gay magazines so...

Archived