đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you more amped for at artRAVE: MJH or Donatella?

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

The only two songs from ARTPOP which have NEVER been performed live before so yeah the thread title says it all :spin:

I honestly think MJH will slay more tbh I just have faith in that song live :party:

You should have added a poll

MJH, although I'm a bit worried because she said she'll perform a metal version....come on Gaga your fans listen to pop music :roll:

Tropico

MJH, although I'm a bit worried because she said she'll perform a metal version....come on Gaga your fans listen to pop music :roll:

I don't know how to do so. I'm kinda newish. And I believe that you can't do so on moblie? Idk if that's true.

And also omg if Gaga does a metal version of MJH I'll cry because I'm not here for a metal version of MJH :(

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

MJH.

However even  more than any song is Dope. I can't wait to hear her perform it live. 

Elizabeth

Mary Jane Holland is going to put me in my coffin, I can feel it already and my body is not ready for the ultimate slayage  :cry:

I think I'd love it even more if she did a metal version :cry: 

Anderson123

Mary Jane Holland.

:troll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYh7FjuvbVY

GagaSkeletonWay

I think the Mary Jane Holland performance will be way more exciting and better, cause Donatella seems really boring live, as well as as Fashion! (is)  :popcorn: 

Archived