Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Worst thing that could happen in ARTPOP Ball

Mambain

Featured Posts

So, as the new tour is coming I thought we could make a list of things that WE DON'T WANT TO SEE in ARTPOP Ball:

Lady Starlight - APPROVED

Hologram opening act - APPROVED

Gypsy accoustic performance - pending

ARTPOP accoustic performance - pending

Born This Way accoustic performance - pending

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Gypsy acoustic is practically guaranteed btw. It will be the Hair of the artRAVE.

I dunno, the worst thing i could happen for me anyway would be if she skipped ARTPOP songs in favor of performing her older songs.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Jjang

*Excuse me? I'd kill for a Gypsy acoustic performance.

*The studio version performances are so bad I can't even watch them.

BornSimon

Gypsy acoustic is practically guaranteed btw. It will be the Hair of the artRAVE.

Really? I think it'll be the "The Edge Of Glory" moment of the tour. Acoustic at first, full band to finish it. The Hair moment will definitely be Dope, during which she'll talk for about 15 minutes.

I dunno, the worst thing i could happen for me anyway would be if she skipped ARTPOP songs in favor of performing her older songs.

Yeah, I know about Gypsy.. now regarding Hair, she changed the way she performed it in Canada and I think it was really good

Diamond Heart

Really? I think it'll be the "The Edge Of Glory" moment of the tour. Acoustic at first, full band to finish it. The Hair moment will definitely be Dope, during which she'll talk for about 15 minutes.

I dunno i just have this feeling that she hates performing the Studio version and will want things her way on her tour. But i dont think Dope will be the 'Hair' because Dope is already a simplistic piano ballad she doesnt have to change anything about it, whereas Hair had a completely different studio version if you get me ?  

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived