• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

i hate that she was at harvard. the train ride over there is a force. i wish i wouldve gone lol. if she was closer i would go. i mean in a car its a good 25 minutes? maybe 20. in train its like an eternity lol

i hate that she was at harvard. the train ride over there is a force. i wish i wouldve gone lol. if she was closer i would go. i mean in a car its a good 25 minutes? maybe 20. in train its like an eternity lol

It'd take me like 1,000 years to go ANYWHERE on a train tbh.

It'd take me like 1,000 years to go ANYWHERE on a train tbh.

i like going on a train but to harvard its the red line train and it takes forever. blah i feel like im never gonna get there.

i need to find out her hotel ,stalk it and wait to get a picture lmao. but she is probably gone already. lol

i like going on a train but to harvard its the red line train and it takes forever. blah i feel like im never gonna get there.

i need to find out her hotel ,stalk it and wait to get a picture lmao. but she is probably gone already. lol

Well, it'd take 2 days to go to California on a train, or a car. :toofunny:

Allison M

just finished watching! i missed the interview she did with Oprah but i'll find it later.

that went really well!

i am so proud of Gaga and her mother(so stunning).

Gaga is so sincere and i wish more people would see that in her. she is very genuine and wants to do everything she can to make this world a better place. and i believe she is on the right track(pun not intended... at first.)

• Haroon locked this topic