Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Foundation Discussion

Crayon

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

so wait, what time will this air then?? And ughh I wish it wasn't that day tbh, I will be in class and at work all day so I can't see it :'(

And as for her performing, I really don't think she will. And if she does in fact, then it likely won't be one of her songs. Remember at that gala for Matthew Shepard when she performed and said she wasn't going to perform one of her own songs, cause that night wasn't about her? I think the same thing will be applied here.

But I for one don't foresee her performing period. I could be wrong, anything can happen, but that's my two cents worth.

Edited by BornThisWay92

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

I want her to show up in an even larger vessel completely covered in prosthetic makeup, smoke all around her, and I want her to perform 'Ur so Gay', 'I kissed a girl' and 'Government Hooker'

Hopefully this will show she doesn't have to be controversial to get her point across

can't wait! :party:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

hausofkc

whyy though! I've devoted Three months in a thread dedicated to this moment and you've made a new one.

iSiIpE9Z76UD9.gifiSiIpE9Z76UD9.gifiSiIpE9Z76UD9.gif

iSiIpE9Z76UD9.gifiSiIpE9Z76UD9.gifiSiIpE9Z76UD9.gif

*awkwardney.gif

*oop

• Haroon locked this topic