💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your thoughts on TEOG video 3 years later

LaLuna

Featured Posts

It's actually my favorite video from the BTW era. I love it's simplicity, honesty and beauty. It's so free and it reminds me of myself. 

We're all Stronger Together!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed but now I watch it again and wow it's amazing. Thank God it's simple so I can keep focusing on the lyrics and the music.

Girl Under You

I really love it. I wish it had scenes from the orginal concept tho

Haroon

I really don't like it overall :noparty: I like the outfit and the colour scheme but that's it :shrug: The song's absolutely beautiful and I still love the song of course, but the video will unfortunately never work for me :ohno:

This song is so anthemic and powerful. It could have been the biggest hit of her career and she ruined all of it with that cheap video. She looks like a nasty prostitute and the video is so boring.

I'm pretty sure ARTPOPga wouldn't have allowed this to be released but she didn't have that power back then.

MonsterOfSpain

I was disappointed when I first saw it but now I agree with the OP, sometimes the simplest move is right.

This song is so anthemic and powerful. It could have been the biggest hit of her career and she ruined all of it with that cheap video. She looks like a nasty prostitute and the video is so boring.

I'm pretty sure ARTPOPga wouldn't have allowed this to be released but she didn't have that power back then.

Well at least she released videos back then

Simplistic and still pretty boring which is a shame because the song had so much potential when released with the right music video 

Mama Ru

I love it for what it is, but it will always exist in the shadow of the hype we all had for the original video concept. It's a beautiful video though. It's flawed and simple but so sincere and passionate.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Gurl. Im shallow when it comes to pop music and Im not ashamed to say that. I was really dissapointed about the lack of story, fashion, and epicness for one of the best songs on BTW.

And now, I still think it is a poor MV from Gaga. I guess she didn't really like it aswell that's why she didn't put out DWUW, to not make the same mistake again. :manicure:

Archived